fel

Redeem my refund

I filed my  taxes for 2017 and never redeemed my money.  What do I do?

Redeem my refund

What do you mean you did not "redeem" your money?  Do you mean you received a tax refund check and did not cash it?  Or that you did not even receive your refund?  When did you file the 2017 return?  Did you e-file it or mail in an envelope?

Brittandlex2017

Redeem my refund

I filed in 2017 and never recieved my refund

Redeem my refund

Then look at your account for 2017 and see what it says.  If it says anything other than "accepted" it was not filed.  If it was filed and accepted then you have to follow up with the IRS to see what happened.  

If it was not filed (maybe it was rejected and you did not notice...)  then you can print, sign and mail it in.  It is not too late to receive your refund.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.