Solved: Received my federal refund but not state, went on the IRS website and they said if its been more than 21 days to contact you

Received my federal refund but not state, went on the IRS website and they said if its been more than 21 days to contact you

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Your federal refund comes from the IRS treasury department while your state refund will come from your state treasury department. They generally come at separate times.

You can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check the status of your state tax refund. Processing times vary from state to state and it's not uncommon to receive your federal refund before state; or vice versa. 

Please see below for tracking your state refund: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211

The IRS website is Federal, so would have no info re your state refund.
Employee TurboTax Specialist