robustello

Received a 5107c letter from the IRS but unable to verify online with my credit card and every time I call the number on the paper it says no representatives available. Does anyone know anything I could do to verify my identity?

I am unable online with my credit card (Literally tells me they can't link my card account numbers with my identity) and every time I call the number on the paper it says no representatives available. Its as if I don't exist. Does anyone know anything I could do to verify my identity?

robustello

sorry I meant 5071C letter

JeanneLO

If you cannot verify your identity per this IRS link your only other option is to keep trying to reach them on the telephone number you received in the mail. The link also has tips on verifying your identity.

@robustello