turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

robustello
Returning Member

Received a 5107c letter from the IRS but unable to verify online with my credit card and every time I call the number on the paper it says no representatives available. Does anyone know anything I could do to verify my identity?

I am unable online with my credit card (Literally tells me they can't link my card account numbers with my identity) and every time I call the number on the paper it says no representatives available. Its as if I don't exist. Does anyone know anything I could do to verify my identity?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
robustello
Returning Member

Received a 5107c letter from the IRS but unable to verify online with my credit card and every time I call the number on the paper it says no representatives available. Does anyone know anything I could do to verify my identity?

sorry I meant 5071C letter

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

If you cannot verify your identity per this IRS link your only other option is to keep trying to reach them on the telephone number you received in the mail. The link also has tips on verifying your identity.

@robustello

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies