turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@drj311 we in the same boat , I didn’t update either , I never have a peaceful tax year! I’m so sad !! But congrats to everyone else who got a date !

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  @drj311 laxies I am 🙏🏽 That y’all get y’all deposit weds as well even though wmr haven’t updated but I am here with you guys til y’all get a ddd

#WMR2019

has anybody ever had their tax refund sent to their address all because they missed one digit on their account number? And if so how long did it take you to actually get that check from the IRS? I'm asking because my other half did not go on my other card so it looks like I might be looking for a check I just need to know when it's going to be here

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  @drj311 heyyyyy good morning did y’all see any updates yet cause I been praying for y’all...

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 

If the DD info is incorrect then the conversion to a check mailed to the home can take as much as 3 weeks.  

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 @Heyyyyyy. And nope. No update Sun or this morning either. I’ll be calling them in the next 15 mins at 7am sharp!!

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @Boswell120 @bharkless84 @kanisha0418 And everyone else... I'm sorry if I didn't tag you, but I'm so mad right now I can barely type. Just called the IRS and was told that my return requires more time for 'additional review'....She said a letter will go out early next week just explaining that they need more time to review. And 45 days from letter is when I can EXPECT to see a DDD which is 4/23/20!!!!!!

**bleep** DOES THAT MEAN! I filed 1/21 that aint enough **bleep** time to review???? I asked if I had to provide anything, IE ID verify, anythinggggg to speed along the process but she said no.... Has anyone gone through this? Is this an audit or something?? She told me it wasn't. I'm literally SICK right now I cant believe this garbage... Nothing has changed regarding my income, address since last year so IDK what the issue is. Maybe I filed too early. Never doing that again. I was really hoping she would tell me everything looked fine and I will get a DDD for 2/26 or something but nope.

#WMR2019

@drj311 @WTH!!WHY..WHY IN THE world would they wait this long to do not say anything like that. They go from 1/26 to 4/30.  STAY ON THEM!!!

#WMR2019

I'm new here just having the same problem. Accepted 1/27 got advance 1/28 .....nothing. I'm going to call now to after seeing what they told you.  ....I guess I'd rather know🤦🏻‍♀️this is horrible.

#WMR2019

@drj311 what number did you call?

#WMR2019

@puddinsmum I might have to spell it out since TT sometimes blocks out phone numbers.

Here is what I did to get a live rep: 

Call One Eight Hundred, eight nine two, ten forty.

Then choose language. Press 2,1,3,2. Don't enter your SSN. It will ask twice. Then press 2, then 4. That should put you in queue to the next rep. Dont choose any prompt about checking status of your return or it will put you to the auto system, you want a live person.

I hope it goes better for you then it did for me :(

#WMR2019

@drj311  Thanks that put me in the line for rep and then they told me due to high call volumes call back another day and hung up. 

#WMR2019

@puddinsmum OMG. Try calling again later or literally at 7am tomorrow morning... I called at 7:01 and had to wait 10 mins on hold. Rolling my eyes so hard RN!!

#WMR2019

DUCK** smh @drj311 hate to hear that!!! That’s bs fr smh I hope you get a DD way sooner than that

#WMR2019

This is all a mess:(

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies