Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@drj311 @puddinsmum  I went thru the same thing last year they say it’s a random review I had to get copies of my w2s and send them to them and I got my refund at the end of March I would definitely call and get a tax advocate ASAP they can tell u exactly what ur letter says and what u need to speed up the process

#WMR2019

@drj311 @Man that is crazy I hate that for you I am praying that you get it earlier than that 

#WMR2019

I would try calling back. The year before last the same thing happened to me and come to find out the person on the phone was too lazy to look and actually see if mine was done processing. I ended up waiting and calling back and someone different had told me that it had been processed and gave me a deposit date. So maybe try again

#WMR2019

@shanta0327 Omg I wish that was true. I actually thought about calling back to see if a different rep will give me different info. I might do that tomorrow morning first thing 7am since I’m sure I won’t get through now.... What’s weird to me is  She really didn’t even explain. I asked her if I can be proactive and provide anything they need now and she said they didn’t need anything, I asked if it’s ID verify and she said no. Just a letter will be sent next week saying they need more time to review, which honestly doesn’t even sound right... this is making me sick. 😩

#WMR2019

@drj311  yes hunz try again tomorrow, sounds like she didn't want to be bothered and was just saying anything. I pray that is not true and your money is at SB today or tomorrow. 

#WMR2019

Has anyone money actually deposited into their accounts mines said Republic Bank sent it to my account but nothing yet. I called my credit union and they are closed so maybe tomorrow I guess. 

#WMR2019

Heyyyyyyy my fam how’s everyone doing today?

#WMR2019

Hey @Boswell120 still waiting on my end hunx how are you tho. 

#WMR2019

I have a credit union and mine shows a pending deposit to be released in the morning. I never get it til 4 am the morning of

#WMR2019

I wish i was getting my refund tomorrow unfortunately I have been selected for verification.

#WMR2019

@drj311 did you try callingbsck today? I know how frustrating that can be.

#WMR2019

@adw89 I have to verify my identity to , did you receive your letter yet ? 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  Hey sis , I’m still waiting . They sent a letter in the mail on the 20th , I have to verify my identity.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 no girl and it is driving me insane. I cant for the life of me understand why I was accepted on the January 29th and they just sent a letter out on 2/18 and then I called today they said 2/20. I just don't know at this point. The lady who i spoke with last week was so nasy i dont know what she went in and edited on my account. 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @adw89 Me too!! I was told by this lady that my letter didn’t even go out yet! And I filed/accepted 1/22. Like why they waiting till first week of March to send a letter? Then tell me I won’t see any update or DDD until 4/23... I asked her if I had to verify my ID and she said no... I’m so confused. I think imma have to call back and get some real answers!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies