Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I wish I could even get on to my DD info in but I can't. Any suggestions?

@smashbox mines was like yours then said I would get a paper check to be mailed the 24th 

@MattF4u I used my turbo account it said it would be dd  but now says paper check 

@MattF4u  - do

you mind showing a screenshot from the IRS showing your DDD?  

@Road2rn  - would you mind showing a screenshot about the paper check? 

@Road2rn  - where on your turbo account did it show a direct deposit date?   Help me understand.  Thanks.  

@angieb270  I was talking about irs site 

@Road2rn  Still, would you mind sharing a screenshot about your check?  

@Road2rn mine says exactly the same. Let me know when you get yours and I’ll let you know if/when I get mine! 

@Road2rn  That is awesome!! Seeing that gives a lot of people hope.  Thank you for sharing.   

Ok I finally got it n updated my info n it was my fault the whole time  if u filed with turbo  log in to your account n scroll all the way down to AIG  THAT IS WHAT U WILL PUT IN THE 1ST SECTION THEN U WILL PUT THE AMOUNT  U RECIEVED  FOR  YOUR 2019 REFUND  IN THE SECOND PART  I COULD HAVE BEEN HAD MY MONEY  IF I JUST WOULD HVE  PAY CLOSER ATTENTION  TO THE DETAILS

Not the case I entered the correct info last Thursday the day after the irs site opened it told me my money would be dd now it tells me I’m getting a paper check the irs site was bs because even though I put my info in the very next day there sending me a paper check doesn’t make sense 

I’m on this thread everyday. From what it seems the IRS is a little ahead of schedule ppl who have the msg that their check will be mailed 4/24, some have actually gotten it early. All the ppl who entered banking info using their TT card bank info seems to be having a ppr check mailed. Did anyone use a regular bank acct and input their info on the IRS site and still get the mailed check msg? I used my reg acct and I’m still stuck at we’ll DD into your acct and show my last 4 #s .

I entered my bank DD info on IRS last Wednesday at 6:00 am and it still shows it will be deposited into that acct I entered but does not give a date as to when... Seems paper checks are being sent before direct deposits that we manually entered 🙄

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies