turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

daltondebbie67
Returning Member

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

my card as a - on it to so I hope we all get our money to an soon

I’m not sure... I haven’t gotten any notification of pending deposits but I am curious if anyone has received theirs from a turbo netspend card yet 

I’m guessing there not coming everyone else seems to be getting theirs but us who paid for turbo tax services are getting nothing pretty **bleep**ed up if you ask me we paid and now we’re getting screwed 

So I don’t understand i thought if our direct deposit info matched our 1040 it would be fine 

Why can’t I log on to my Turbo Card and I can’t get customer support is Turbo Card a scam, because I have been trying to get through for 2 days and they are down

Well no I just flipped back through the comments and several people got theirs today on their tt cards so let’s all hope for the best it could be any minute 

Hi and you had a turbo tax netspend card? 

I need to know what’s going on with this Turbo stuff because I’m about to stop my work pay checks from coming to Turbo in the morning they are not getting me, this is ridiculous I can’t even log on to check my balance for 2 days this is crazy and their phone lines are down

Good question. HR block is giving people a straight answer on this but not TurboTax

EastsideRay23
Returning Member

It will be loaded on our cards but I am still waiting also. Checked the get my payment tool on IRS today and was shown that it would be deposited today (April 15th) on my Turbo tax prepaid card because the last 4 digits of the account number shown on IRS tool match the direct deposit account number for my turbo tax prepaid card through green dot. Its currently 9:40 p.m eastern time, I guess it'll be deposited anytime within the next 2 hours and 20 minutes...Hopefully

Nice!!!! Excellent news I’m buying it lol

If you don’t mind make a post as soon as it hits 

I am desperately trying to figure out why my money is being loaded on my card from last year I have tried over and over to speak with someone I do not have the card from last year I got an email stating that it was being loaded on it I don't have it it's a year old I did my taxes this year and put my banking info. How can I go about getting another card?

you posted saying we should receive our payments today, Why havent i received mine?

I have 2 turbo tax cards one from last year and one for the present year... I do not have access to last years card... i Filed this year in early feb. and got issued a card and my refund was put on this card so the IRS does have my info, i assume unless you falsified  documents sent to the IRS

the track my payment tool on the irs website tells me that My info. is not correct... this is very frustrating and i would like an answer ASAP and my money like yesterday

Did yours ever say on the irs site that they needed more information?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies