Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I got the turbo card and the irs site tells me to enter my bank info sooooo.

Tvistra
Returning Member

Tried the text option and no change on the balance.

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Our customers should be receiving an email that they will be receiving their stimulus payment from the IRS on their Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot on Wednesday, 4/15.

[Edited 4/15/2020 | 11:02 AM]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Such bull**bleep** no change on balance and irs says my info is wrong **bleep** you turbo tax 

I dont understand I did the turbo tax stimulus registration so IRS can get my current Up to date banking information and got a response saying IRS received my information and excepted it but they still sent my check to my old bank account I dont understand  

@LinaJ2020  now why did you just post that when someone from yalls place just posted saying that it will be on our cards today!! See that just proves more that fishy **bleep** is going on. I am requesting tax transcript from irs to see if yall altered my account info and routing info before sending to the irs or if it matches what my tax papers say that I printed off your site when I filed my taxes! Myself and my entire family and all our friends have used turbo tax for years on my recommendation but I guarentee none of us will ever use turbo tax again if our money is not on our cards today.  I will also be contacting a lawyer regarding this and hopefully start a class action lawsuit because of all the false info that keeps being given to us by all of you!!!! Yall had weeks to get this figured out and you dropped the ball!! We need this money to support our families because we cant work and have been fighting to get unemployment filed. Yall need to come up with 1 answer and quit having everyone give us mixed information!!

This is outrages!!! the apps is down the phone is down whats going on turbo tax?? we need answers!!!

It’s not on the card just checked the balance **bleep** turbo tax 

You people can't even keep your answers straight at this point. The IRS didn't have DD info for me, and I got the turbotax card. So you guys trying to dance around the issue is starting to make a lot more sense now, only some of us are gonna be able to get it on that card. The question is who is disqualified from it?

Lottie90
Returning Member

Sane for me !

Du2
Level 3

Turbo  tax shame on you just checked with its i will get a paper check they will not load on turbo tax card shame on you

Du2
Level 3

Will never do my taxes with you guys again

Du2
Level 3

Turbo tax sucks

@Xkysmom I entered my Chime bank account info because that is the fastest account i have. I didnt want to risk it with my tt card. However since there are people who filed free and are recieving on their tt card i assume it would be ok. The only peopl being screwed here are those of us who actually paid for our tax prep. I could have got mine done for free these past few years but chose to pay the fees to support tt. So those of us that have payed them fees are the ones getting screwed aint that interesting

Du2
Level 3

You so called tax experts are a **bleep**ing joke  I guess since you can't  make a dollar off it you don't  care about us hard working americans  and screw your automated respnses. Liars

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies