Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Check your card right now it may be zero or positive $2 as their running test deposits for the stimulus. It should say general funding on your account

Check it now.. should be a zero balance

What is going on with TT Debit card app I cannot log into it 

My mobile app has not been working all afternoon it saying my log in isn't right its delaying and this has never happened 

I hope this is a sign it will go on our turbo tax cards. I just checked it and I had a negative balance that is now gone. Im at an even 0 balance. Hoping somethings pending...we will see!!

Yes same thing here my balance is at 0

I spoke to a rep and I have the answer. If you received your FULL refund WITHOUT a refund advance to your turbo card. Yes, you will receive your stimulus check on your turbo card. If you used the refund advance feature like I did, then (because it being a third party service) your check will be mailed to you. The rep told me however on the 17th of april the IRS will provide a website where you can update your banking information to recive your check via direct deposit to your bank.

Hope this helps.

I Just Checked My TURBOTAX DEBIT Visa Card..I Had a Negative Balance...of $3.29...Now I Was CREDITED $3.29 MY BALANCE IS.$0.00..Why Did TURBOTAX Pay My Negative Balance....Because Their Is A PENDING TRANSACTION!!!! AND TURBOTAX TOOK THEIR MONEY FIRST THING!!!!! AND I STRONGLY FEEL ITS THE 1,200 Dollar STIMULUS PAYMENT......TURBOTAX HAS NEVER!!!!!! PAID MY NEGATIVE BALANCE NOT ONCE IN TEN YEARS.....  CHECK YOUR CARD TOMARROW!!!!!!! APRIL 15!!!

@Pixeltok 

At least as pertains to "having fees deducted", the employee you spoke to has no idea what they're talking about. Literally ALL that matters is what is shown on page 2 of your 1040 that was sent to the IRS, under account/routing #. Does that match the information on those lines on your Turbo Card account? If so, then the IRS has your direct deposit information. Feel free to Google the routing #; it's for Green Dot bank, the company that administrates the Turbo Card. That routing and account number is the same whether or not you "had fees deducted", a service performed by Santa Barbara Tax Services after the deposit was sent by the IRS, but before it posts to your Turbo Card. 

I have absolutely no idea what that line shows if you got an RAL, I've never applied for nor received one; therefore I have no idea if the refund itself in those instances is actually sent to a different processor. You can, however, find out by looking on your 1040. Those numbers are ALL that matters to the IRS, as it tells them where to route the refund payment, and is the exact same information they will use for a stimulus payment. 

That's because he or she is a troll messing with everyone. Otherwise you would see a screen shot.

Yes my account was  -9.95 and it says that a general funding was applied as credit that paid it. So I think they're on there they will not be released until Tom on the 15 which is BS. They should have been released. 

Jewjen

I filed taxes for 2018, and now I’m currently receiving SSDI, will my stimulus check be deposited with social security?   Lp

Weird my card said -3.99 then it said general funding +3.99 the next day now the balance is back at 0

I also got my taxes on a turbo card and it has been a few dollars negative the past few weeks and now when I check my balance instead of -$3.23 its $0.00 and says the $3.23 was paid by "general funding " 

Why did people get there stimulus on there TurboTax prepaid card  tonight and I haven't gotten mine or not gotten a notification to say its pending I paid for taxes out of my refund with my TurboTax card so I was wondering when would I receive mine thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies