Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check go on my turbo card if i filed with turbo tax for 2019?

"We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards.  However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018."

If you've noticed they are depositing on prepaid cards then why wouldnt you know by now if this is being done for the turbo card? I've been up and down on the requirements for the stimulus and DD if there was any discrepancy on not getting your stimulus because you got a refund advance or paid your tree tax prep out of your refund, wouldnt Steve Mnuchin have made that clear? Wouldnt he have said if you used Turbotax or went thru SBTG all of those customers are **bleep**ed on getting their DD??!!! Wheres all the bull**bleep** coming from on if you did this or did that you wont get DD?? My first year using turbotax and nothing but bull**bleep** from them. It's TRUE you get what you paid for!! I should have kept paying H&R like I had done every year instead of this crock of **bleep** company who are partnering with the irs and set up a stimulus portal to help people with no bank account on file get their stimulus direct deposited instead of mailed. THEN HOW THE EVERLOVING **bleep**S DOES TURBO TAX NOT HAVE A VALID ANSWER TO EVERYONE'S QUESTION ON GETTING THEIR STIMULUS ON THE TURBO TAX CARD????   I love how the american economy and life is fueled by nothing but greed and people are numbers. Yes there are good people out there still, but even in times like these someone is always trying to **bleep** on everyone so they can make more money than they'll ever spend in their time alive on this earth. All the billionaires that are sitting on 20 billion or more all worked hard to get that why not share some of that with fellow americans??? You'll still have more money than you could ever spend before you die, it just saddens me that the greatest country in the world has so much poverty and veterans that are homeless. Sorry to rant everyone turbotax just has all of us really pissed off right now 

No it won’t! When the “get my payment” website opened this morning and I logged in it stated it had no direct deposit info on file. I have a turbo card and looked at the 1040 page and the DD info was for my turbo card. This was my first year using TurboTax I won’t use them ever again! 

No it won’t! When the “get my payment” website opened this morning and I logged in it stated it had no direct deposit info on file. I have a turbo card and looked at the 1040 page and the DD info was for my turbo card. This was my first year using TurboTax I won’t use them ever again! 

You're right. I checked mine today and said I didn't have any DD on file. I used the Turbo card too. TurboTax dropped the ball. Going back to H&R Block next year.

Same here!

STIMULUS WAS ON MY TURBO CARD TODAY.    THE SITE IS DOWN. I HAD TO CHECK BALANCE AT AM ATM.     

Mine was on turbo card this morning. 

Mine was on my card this morning.  Site is down. Has to check balance at an ATM. 

So its not coming on the turbo prepaid cards

It didn't Go into my Turbocard!!! I went to the "Get my Payment" site and it said they didn't have my information. I've been using Turbo Tax a few years now and this is the first time they disappointed me. Next year I'll just file directly with The IRS. I guess you can't rely on Turbo Tax unless they're getting their cut!!!!

No, they aren’t going onto our cards. It totally sucks. But I’m one of the lucky ones that is still working, but I’m a single mom and my kids dad got laid off so of course there goes my child support. It makes things super hard. But the crappy thing is there is no info on how long it takes after you update your direct deposit info. 

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

The IRS has a Websites to update information and check your filing status. 

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Burnnzee

YES I JUST GOT MINE ON MY TURBO CARD TODAY!! I DIDNT PAY NO FEES. HOPE THIS HELPS

Have not received any thing will my stimulus check go on my TurboTax card

Mine was on TurboTax card yesterday.  I could not get online to check anything.  Phone number didn't work either.   I literally had to go to an ATM to confirm it was there. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies