`

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

This reply TT is giving is not good enough! We need real answers about our money!!!!! Especially because people are getting deposits. Tell us the truth turbo tax!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

I promise you, if you research, you will find that anyone who got fees or advance taken out of return and got return on turbo prepaid debit card, got those advanced fees and or advance through First century bank, who partnered with santa Barbara bank last year. Look at the aggrement  you made when you had fees/advance taken out of refund. It says first century bank. Look that up. Partnered with santa Barbara last year. Goto www.sbtpg.com, click on "for taxpayers", enter information, and wala!! it will recognize you and tell you about your refund!! Santa Barbara! Check the link at top of page! It says, I quote, "The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG." ALL FEE ADVANCES AND ALL REFUND ADVANCES WENT THRU SANTA BARBARA BANK! Im notr trying to be a know it all or an ass...I need the money to. But it all spelled out on the agreement you esighned when you got the fee or refund advance!! Its in black and white. Good luck everybody. Ill not post again.

I wanted to know if my stimulus check will get deposited in my turbo tax account?

People learn to read. I'm only saying this one more time.

IF you paid fees or received a ADVANCE or went through SANTA BARBARA TAX GROUP you will receive a paper check unless you update your direct deposit through the IRS tool.

SANTA BARBARA is a tax prepareness group a seperate company within Greendot bank.

As long as your your turbocard account and routing number matches the one listed on your 2019 or 2018 tax return as long as that account remains open (the one listed) then you will receive a direct deposit from the IRS. If just a matter of when.

According the reddit mega-thread only IOS users are receiving the notification from turbotax about the pending deposit on the 15th. Not ANDROID users. That explains why myself and others have not received it while others may have.

What i dont get is if you filed your taxes and selected this option of turbo card and it has direct deposit information and your tax return got sent direct deposit into the same account

Why would it not be an option for the stimulus check makes no sense whatsoever!

However now im questioning whether or not it will be or not hoping this question gets answered soon.

Anyone have any updates on this? My friends already got their stimulus checks deposited in their banks. It hasn't deposited for me and I selected the Turbo Tax card

But isnt turbocard a form of direct deposit

Considering it directly deposited our tax returns into it it has a routing number and an account number as well attached to it so if its not considered a form of direct deposit that would be very unhelpful of the irs especially since they allowed taxes to be sent to the same account

I did do an advance and the Routing and account number on my tax form is the Turbo Debit card. I'm thinking I'm ok. They are the same company so it wouldn't be hard to flag the account to deduct the fees and place the rest in there. The debit card they are talking about on the SBTG page is probably a single use card issued by a tax prep company. I should probably unsubscribe as I'm driving myself batty. LOL

How would I get my stimulus check through TurboTax prepaid card

any info ? I need this money and people are already getting it will it go on my turbo tax debit card. which I set up direct deposit for my tax return

will my stimulas go on my turbo card

Well this didn’t help at all 

I'll received my card, I do I know will my check deposit on it

annoying when someone keeps posting the same information thats literally on the first page of the thread. 

if you paid for your taxes with a deduction from your return, you will be mailed a paper check. If you got your taxes done for free it will be put on your card.