Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

There is No Link this Is What A Manager by the Name of Jason Told me when I Reached out to The Tax Product Group instead of Turbo Tax, They said that Turbo Tax put different account numbers on the Account After your Return Is accepted. Not when You file so we would have to Reach out to Turbo Tax to see what they have put on the Tax return but if they put any information from the Tax Product Group then it will be sent in the form of  a Check because the IRS is looking pass (THE SANTA BARBRA BANK ) Chime Bank is Through the Bankcorpt Bank. So what ever happened here is on Turbo Tax End so just update your Bank information when it becomes available guys. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I'm seeing a bunch of middle class bs'ers saying the same exact thing over and over again. Saying how they don't know how people who pay them their checks are gonna be able to get their own check. Instead of just saying we don't know but we will try to figure it out. Point being.. if I don't receive my stimulus on the prepaid card that y'all have me for direct deposit, and I have to wait for a paper check, I'm NEVER useing your services again.

Yes but the people getting it in chime and netspend ALSO went through santa Barbara bank. If it was true about third party banks then none of them would have gotten a deposit either.

ok everyone. don't usually talk on these. I have looked everything over good. If you did turbotax and got turbo debit card AND had fees or advance taken out of your tax return, you will likely NOT get a deposit on that turbo debit card. I checked, and these cards are in fact involved with santa Barbara bank, even though its hard to verify. Goto santa Barbara website, log in with turbo tax username and password, and it will log you in. You see, when your taxes were sent from irs, they did not go directly to your card, but to santa Barbara so they could collect their fees and or advance. Then they sent the remainder to your debit card. I may be wrong, but it sure looks like paper checks.  If you did NOT have fees and or advance taken out of refund, you may get direct deposit. 

@ALIBAL01 where in that article does it say that? 

I did not have fees taken out... However just the beginning of this month it charged my card 4$ and some change for a monthly fee. So now my card is negative that amount. Do you or anybody know if this will affect the stimulus getting deposited into it?

Yes and chime was giving advances on the stimulus check I will never use turbo again my family is doing without so thanks for nothing

Turbo tax knew about this. They should have sent out emails so we would not be counting on this money. Instead it looks like they were more focused on hurrying up and getting people to file that hadn't

You guys are annoying. From what i've researched.

If you had FEES or you recieved a ADVANCE you will receive a paper check because the irs went thorugh santa barbara bank then to you.

If you did not you not you will get it deposited directly to your card. Just a matter of WHEN. Could be now, monday, wed, or anytime till the 20th.

Kulura
Returning Member

I'm trying to find out will my stimulus package be going on my turbotax card not understanding how yall dont know the answer to this question yet

Dcbryant
Returning Member

Has this been confirmed yet with the new updates that have been added recently? How can we update our information if not? 

The provided link still does not indicate if the TurboTax card will receive a deposit or if the stimulus will be sent via paper check. Or if a previouse years direct deposit will be used if the turbotax card was used this year.

Kulura
Returning Member

How are we annoying we trying to find out where our money going just like the next person

Will my stimulus  check go on my intuit card I received  for my taxes back in feb 2020 when I filed

Why does it say online as of April 9th that the stimulus money will go to direct deposit turbo cars at all but your site says that you haven't received that information but the IRS online says that that's where it's going but you guys say that you haven't heard anything I know several people that already received money today direct deposit into their bank accounts why is my Turbo Intuit card still saying 0 balance

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies