Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

This is terrible. To find out in a dire time of need that the Turbo Tax Card, your company REQUIRED for a advance is unsuitable to receive our stimulus payment is disheartening. We have used TurboTax for the past five years but we will never use them again. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I actually waited for a call back from turbo and the rep sent me a email with the info they got this morning that's how I got the link because I was confused

Sbc8292

Soooo any updates on this question since people are now getting they're stim. Check? Or are y'all still giving the same answer?

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST TURBO TAX. PEOPLE WAITING ON THIS MONEY TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES AND TURBO TAX HAS BEEN LYING TO US

So did anyone receive theirs on the turbo card yet?

We will be able to update new direct deposit info next we to have our checks deposited 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

We have to wait til next week to update new direct deposit info the tubocard uses a 3rd party that the irs is bypassing. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

It should be active early next week

Lorie2201961
Returning Member

Will i received a stimulus check on my card

COUNt ME IN!!!! THEY DONT CARE!!!!   AND THEY WONT CARE WHAT WE SAY ON HERE AS WELL!!!!!  TRASH.  STRAIGHT LIARS and CON ARTISTS!!!! 

I'm gonna need someone to explain to me why everyone else who used SBTPG to have fees taken out can get their stimulus on their cards (net spend, chime, etc) but they are saying they dont know if we can get it on the turbo card. What exactly is the difference? They all went through a third party bank, they all have routing/account numbers. So wth did turbo tax do with their card?!

Exactly

THEY WONT!!! COWARDS THEY ARE.  And especially in time  of NEED!!!  LOWLIFES!!! YES I SAID IT!!!!

Can you please highlight, circle, or underline in the link you provided that it says the IRS is bypassing any 3rd party help. Because I know several people who received their payment through Chime, CashApp, and other 3rd party companies. I’ve read the entire article you posted a link for and no where does it say the IRS is not using 3rd party companies. 

Absolutely bull**bleep** again one day it’s yes than the next it’s no they are con artist who just are out to **bleep** us over I’m completely done with turbo tax 

There is Going to be a Link opened to enter your new information and to also Update your home address coming Mid -April and with the government that will be around April 15th or 16th ...

Screenshot_20200411-093905.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies