Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Chelseamarie386  Are you in Jacksonville? I wouldn't worry too much. That's not going to help anything. My blood pressure has gone through the roof over this stuff. All signs point to yes to receiving it on the card just a matter of when. If you don't receive it by Wed of next week I would sign up to that IRS DD portal.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I no longer bank with the bank that I got my return. How will I be able to get my stimulus check ?

Where can I update my direct deposit?

https://youtu.be/ojrD8-nGpHE

No...watch link above!!

The turbo card is direct deposit so I'm guessing it would be a yes.. 🤔

Well I guess I am done with turbo tax if I can’t get my deposit on there I will be using h and r block for now on 

I just got a message from turbo card app stating that my 1200 direct deposit has arrived and it won’t be posted til 4/15/2020 is this legit?

Did you really?

I no longer bank with the bank that I got my return on. How do I go by updating my direct deposit?

People are already getting it on the tt card!!!!! So apparently yes you can go back thru the thread and read!!!

Yes it happened a few hours ago but it won’t be posted til mid next week 

So if this is legit then yes you are going to receive the payments on the turbo card be patient through The Weekend and mid next week 

Will the stimulus be put on my TurboTax card...I don’t think being funny is going to answer the question 

What a joke. If this causes a delay I will never use turbotax again. Use the card and can't get it deposited to the same card I received my return on?? But I can have my check deposited on it??? I know people that have already had their stimulus money deposited to their bank.

Did you have fees taken out of your refund or did you file for free?

@alemo99  Yes boo I got a DD for April 15 And so did a lot of others for the TurboTax debit card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies