Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

How did you find that out?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Nice so some did and most just waiting why can’t this site be clear about what’s going on

AP5163

Will the stimulus go to the turbo card

Well.....  H & R block, Jackson Hewitt, they all know and say there customers are getting there checks on there card...... are you guys at turbo tax pushing that issue to insure your customers are getting the same quality service....... what is the time line on is knowing? Anything..........

Did you file for free or have fees taken out?

From what a turbo tax representative told me week ago yes the irs will post it stimulus check on ur turbo tax card cause the irs is the ones who issued the money threw the card so there for they already have the checking account number

Here you go guys this is from a tt tax group I am in and this woman got her notification and had fees taken out im providing screen shots! Its coming! Also I think they may be going by either State or Income 

[removed]

Skidoo18

Intuit turbo card!!! Your Welcom3 [removed]

U failed to answer the question but stated everything we already know you accomplished nothing thanks 

what is the diff if you filed for free or had fees taken out?

Any updates on if theyll get deposited on the turbo tax cards 

@Chelseamarie386  That’s the same notification I got 

@Tbomb88  yes they will I got a DD for April 15 TurboTax card

@Kolakkandi  did you have fees taken out of your refund or filed for free?

So do I have to be logged in to get notification to see if my stimulus check hit my tt card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies