Re: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my tur... - Page 41 - Community

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

oh ok well yea... iv literally stated that same thing many times already in this thread...  and on the first page of this thread. I agree... Theres no reason to not direct deposit when they have the right info. BUT SB has publicly stated if you payed the fee with your return then you will get a paper check. makes no sense to me because like we said the info is on our 1040. 

lol i dont need a pep talk but thanks. i live in reality. i can stay positive and optimistic while still acknowledging reality, truth and facts. Have a great day hope we get this money soon! 

I just find that hard to believe because people used their own personal accounts and paid the fees and their money is pending... idk what to believe... but either way we can update our I do on the 17th. We will just have to wait another week... what can we do about it...

yeah thatsa good point im just saying it was just the SB statement. idk why they would publicly state that if it wasnt their intentions. It just doesnt seem logical. But yea. We will get it when we get it. 

I have read every comment and I believe some of the replies come from automated responses that are submitted when questions are asked online. They best way to get your answer is to contact TurboTax via phone and speak to someone who has more information with the process. I just spoke with an turbo tax rep and she assured me that IRS is using TurboTax as a form of payment along with customers personal banking information. If you don’t have a bank or turbo card it will be mailed. The account number and routing shows on your return and that’s the information they are using to deposit the stimulus check. No need to keep asking these people online because they gonna say they don’t have information but they do. They just don’t know which day it will be deposited

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE TURBO TAX HAS ALREADY BEEN WRONG. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.  If you read the comments you would see that turbotax has given every answer under the sun... one of those answers is NO YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON YOUR CARD... But yet people have replied and proven TURBOTAX WRONG AGAIN. 

Lets be logical. There should be no reason we shouldn't get it on our cards. If you have the account and routing information on your taxes and received taxes from the IRS then it should go on the cards or the IRS would have told us already. I think they are smart enough to figure that out before hand. There are no such things as third party banks if that's the case every bank is a third party bank. If you can setup direct deposits from employers and send money to and from the cards then we should receive it on our cards. Just a matter of WHEN. People need to stop spreading false information and trolling.

So I just spoke to three separate people. One said it was going to be a check. One told me they do not know. Another told me they are using 2018 information. 

4577CF65-B271-4D88-A50C-16CF3F10A059.png

I heard that the irs can’t get the money on the cards because of the 5g disrupting the earth with all the new cell towers it’s true I saw it on ellen

Exactly. I have had checks deposit to the turbo tax card with no problem. Just like H&R Block have their own cards and there are people getting their checks to them as well. I think people are just worried that they won’t get it. If there was any discrepancies with using turbo tax they would let people know so they can update their DD information. There’s no need to ask when we will get it because we don’t know that for sure. People saying on social media they see it pending but it won’t clear until next week. Either way we all need to wait for the money because IT WILL go to the Turbo Card as long as banking information on the return is correct. Hope nobody threw it away after using all their refund money off of it! 

I have seen a few people who have received their stimulus today, and it was on their turbo card. They also stated they had fees taken out from their refund when they fiked taxes, so guess that is about the only answer we will get, is from people already receiving their srimulus. 

I logged in but don’t see the “stimulus edition” where you can check. Where did you find that info? 

DEFINITELY CONFIRMED  JUST TALKED TO TURBO TAX AND YOUR STIMULOUS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEPOSITED TO YOUR TURBO TAX CARD EVEN IF YOUVE PAID OUT FEE'S ITS A REAL BANK WITH REAL ACT NUMBER AND ROUTING NUMBER WE'RE GOOD EVERYONE GOD BLESS YOU ALL AT THIS SAD TIME IN ARE LIVES, HAPPY EASTER AND PASSOVER

God Bless you too!