Re: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my tur... - Page 40 - Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Thank you. I did not receive a text. I know I get text alerts when I make purchases not sure if I signed up for deposits alerts..

Highlighted
Level 1

I got same exact notification an hour ago. Filed for free, Single, no dependants and received refund in February. 

Highlighted
Level 2

That's so crazy Turbo Tax is saying something totally different they said that IRS will not deposit funds on my Turbo Card which I got in Feb when I filed which is ridiculous, I just need to know for sure because they are saying I had to update my acct info on feb 17th on IRS website  

Highlighted
Level 3

Thank you. I only used the card for my tax refund and to cash out for cash app. 

Highlighted
Level 4

people are asking about fees because... when you file your taxes.. you can do it for free... or it can cost a fee that will be deducted from your return... the issue is people are saying if you paid for your taxes with the fee that deducted from your return... then you will get a paper check... i dont get the logic there because paying that fee didnt change my DD info... on my 1040... but that turbotax and Santa Barbara they are trash. 

Highlighted
Level 4

@dirtyquinn  This is the notification I got, but it disappeared so quickly

Highlighted
Level 2

Turbo card or green dot bank has received my deposit but I can’t access deposit  funds until Wednesday. Can I speed this up ? 

Highlighted
Level 3

@Kolakkandi is it spam?

And NOONE else post any more information unless they have a link or a picture or something. It's the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this. This is turning into a game of telephone but with trolls.

Highlighted
Level 4

it looks like the horror is true. If you paid for your taxes with a deduction from your return you will get a paper check. lmao seems a bit ridiculous. Im not gonna post the SB statement again but its earlier in this thread. 

Highlighted
Level 3

I don’t think that matters because our state refund was deposited onto the card and that money didn’t go threw SB first... I think we will all be fine. Let’s hope for the best...

Highlighted
Level 1

The individuals that selected to have their 2019 tax return loaded to the intuit prepaid turbo card should go and pull up their 2019 tax return documents. The documents can be found on the TurboTax app or website. Verify your account/routing information listed on your return is the same as your current prepaid turbo card. If the information matches up then you likely will receive your stimulus payment directly deposited to the turbo prepaid card account in question. I will attach a screenshot from my personal return as reference. I hope this lessened nerves for people worrying about this issue.  

What A Time 2 Be Alive,

Zaph

0F69326D-3567-4655-9DE4-282E24AF175C.jpeg

Highlighted
Level 4

i did this and confirmed this on the first page of this thread. our dd info fo rour card will be on the 1040. 

Highlighted
Level 2

That's awesome, did you have fees?

Highlighted
Level 4

We arent receiving state money. Its federal. 

Highlighted
Level 3

I know that!!!! I’m saying paying the fees shouldn’t matter because the same deposit info was present on both state and federal return and the state did not have to go through the SB bank so I’m saying it shouldn’t affect us getting our stimulus payments either. There are people who had them take fees and used their own personal bank accounts for the refund and they are pending their atomic payment so I don’t think the fees matters.  Just try to remain optimistic look at the bright side on the 17th we are able to update our direct deposit info if there is an issue... 

Privacy Settings