Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

are you serious because they said that IRS is not eccepting these types of accounts like turbo tax debit 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Nynx  Mind answering the fee question? Did you by chance pay a fee for your taxes WITH your return? 

I was told the same thing until I asked to speak with 3 supervisors up. But was confirmed that the reason that they were told to tell people yes was to stop outrage notice your friends and family members already receiving theirs. 

but who is "they"? 

They = turbo tax customer service reps. 

yea i think thats my point. Cant listen to these morons at turbotax. 

Skidoo18

so my stimulus check is getting deposited into my turbo Intuit card threw green dot. That’s what is on my 2018 tax Return. I have yet to fill out my 2019 taxes so I assume they will be sending it to this Intuit turbo card...has anyone ales received their payment to this card. I have numerous friends who have got their stimulus check today all diff banks. Boa credit unions td. 

I called turbo tax not the card customer service number but the actual Turbo Tax customer service number and she checked with the supervisor and she came back on the phone and told me that on April 17th I will have to change my banking info because IRS will not deposit this on to this type of card 

She said if they’ll accept it but then it will be weeks (2-3) before processed

Dang so everyone who just said they got their notification for their pending deposit on their card is lying? 

Dear TurboTax Customer,

Thank you for contacting TurboTax Support.

Here is the information we discussed during our call:

<link for non filers>

I would like to make sure this has been completely resolved for you.

If you used your bank account you would have received it today if you used their card you will have a check mailed 

So they are all lying about getting the notification? Weird thats a lot of people lying about the same thing. 

Turbo tax sucks. I'm never using them again. Trash ass company.

No @Softnumnums  I’m not lying That’s hella evil to do and were really getting the notifications At least I really got mine Once you click on the TT notification it goes away and you can’t pull it back up

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies