Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

• @Anna1212 Did you opt to have the fees taken out of your refund

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Amyd521 no it does not.

@Jcordle89 lmao i cant stand people like this... she read a few words and probly saw the santabarbra issue... but then comes on here and tells us the facts. lmao. 

I opted to have turbo tax take their charge fee to file my taxes out of my return. Does that mean I’m receiving a paper check now?

I have been using Turbo Tax for some time now and even recommended it to a few family and friends. This was the 1st year Turbo Tax decided to send me there debit card despite my card info. Now there is no clear communication regarding the stimulus package and how we will receive it? We are looking for answers not the same copy and paste response. I did not ask for Turbo debit Card so hopefully funds will be deposited with no hassle.

Anybody have fees took out with a Dd for the stimulus  check? 

You guys do realize it’s not a income tax check! It doesn’t matter who go fees taken out! This has nothing to do with SBTPG!!! Turbo Intuit cards are issued through Green dot and surely everybody is not lying! Just be patience I know we all are facing rough times, but we can’t keep accusing everybody of lying when the proof is in the pudding! Everybody is not going to get their notification at one time!

Has there's been any new information on if we will be getting our stimulus checks on the turbo cards???

THE DD INFO OF YOUR CARD IS ON YOUR 1040... THAT IS THE INFO THE IRS HAS TO PAY YOU... but will they use it idk. LOGIC SAYS FEES SHOULDNT matter with he middle man sb... SB info isnt on my 1040... my GREEN DOT BANK info is. 

TyraJ

Is there any new updated information regarding the stimulus check & the turbo card ? Will it get deposited or just like the Coronavirus TurboTax don’t know anything like always ? 

Tntramel2

So i have not yet filled 2019 taxes and had a refund in 2018 but used your service to get my refund.  Will you be providing our bank account info to the IRS to get our checks direct deposited. 

I am still waiting on a reputable answer to determine my needs for my 2020 taxes. Clearly turbo tax is not doing their job for their customers if they still don't have an answer for us. I knew the turbo card was just going to be a world of problems, but they enticed me to get it by offering an advance that I desperately needed. Now I need this stimulus and I'm going to have to jump through hoops. I guess next year I'll go elsewhere.

Nynx
Level 2

Stimulus received turbo card gave notification but I can’t access funds for another 5days.

I just spoke with turbo tax and this is the first year I used their stupid card. Turns out that if you too fell for their crap you will now get a check mailed. So mid September. I will NEVER use turbo tax again and my children will just love living in my car until Child protective services takes them away. @Turbocardscam

Literally was just told by a turbo tax agent it will be put on turbo tax green dot card so why are you here saying you don’t know or no 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies