turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Greatclaude89   i suggest dont listen to anyone who is working for or with intuit turbo tax.... they dont know anything. Customers here are the ones finding factual information. Green Dot.. THE ACTUAL BANK.,.. posted on twitter that YES, THE MONEY WILL BE DEPOSITED on the turbo card. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Did u have ur fees took out

No fees

JayDAmari20
Returning Member

If i filed electronicly filed taxes through turbo tax and recieved my taxes on a turbo card will my stimulas check be deposited on the same card?

I got a question I filed both 2018  an 2019 an I have a different bank account than 2018 what tax year will they go off of

@CSlayer This is how mine looked

Pics or it didn't happen!

Lmk when sometimes ne with fees gets a dd

Amyd521

The IRS website says if we received a refund onto a TurboTax debit card, we will have to wait for a paper check or you can call the treasury Dept @ the IRS and give them your direct deposit info.

@Kolakkandi  Well that gives me hope. I’m still waiting on a notification. 

To put this topic at rest, my husband just recieved a notification on his phone that $1,200 was deposited to his Turbo Tax card and will be available April 15th. I also have been going crazy about this question, so now we all know. Have a great day!!

ANW
Level 1

Maybe I'm not getting one. I haven't gotten a email and I just went to my turbo account and I don't see anything pending. 

Did anyone that had gees took out get a Dd yet for the stimulus @Anna1212 

It showed  me the notification so quickly I didn’t get to screenshot it for you guys I’m looking and checking my phone and my email to see if they sent me another confirmation I can post for you guys

@Anna1212  Yess boo got mine tooo

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies