Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Joshbrock901
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Can someone please answer this question. I’m not able to work and I have nothing to my name. I’m relying on this check and nobody can give a straight answer please, answer

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I have been following this since early on, they were saying absolutely not, now they're saying they don't know. There was a screenshot posted yesterday about how we will get them if this is where you got your refund or other fed benefits. @Joshbrock901  

This is my first time ever going through Turbo Tax I get emails all the time ,  recommending me  to get my payroll checks deposited but the stimulus can’t ? that doesn’t make sense and that’s unprofessional as hell if I have to wait for a check n the mail due to your unprofessional tactics I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN! As a company you need to figure it out get on one accord and let your customers know NOT wait until the last minute!

ledkee
Returning Member

hope so

@Cheneemarie who said it's not going to the card? If you just calmed the f down and read **bleep** you would see it has been answered over and over that there's possible reason why it won't go to the card because the IRS has an account number and routing on your actual tax return document. Quit being a dimwit and typing paragraphs for no **bleep** reason and go log in to the card app and look at the direct deposit info and see if it matches the account number that's on your actual tax return off document. If it matches than that's where your **bleep** stimulus will go. Now I know that's a complicated process but you can do it I believe in you. 

I bet know body is getting any money. Its all a hoax. Its all going to medical and business. Government dont care about the people only what makes them money. But maybe rhe first wave is where all the hot spots are where the virus is. I live in Wisconsin. Its not as bad as some places but its climbing fast. My county has 3 confirmed with 0 deaths. If that's actually the facts..

Angela57o

Will my stimulus check be deposited onto my TurboTax card?

What's that number you called please, if don't mind sharing. I would like to call myself and hear for myself. Thank you

Jwlandry1
Returning Member

So is there any update on if we will get the stimulus checks on our turbo card from this year 

All the taxes and rent raises while losing our jobs and u talking about free money yea the **bleep** right tht **bleep** ain't free 

How do you know?

MFrati

For me personally, I hope it’s not deposited into the debit card. I chose debit card by mistake, and TurboTax would not allow me to go back to add my bank info so I was stuck with it and all the crazy fees. I cancelled the card eventually.  

I spoke to an agent last night and they said “No”. Quite frankly I am annoyed and will NEVER use their services again. It has a routing and bank account number. Millions of people are in the same situation as myself who need this check ASAP. I was laid off due to COVID 19 and I’m a single mother. Turbo tax has NO problem sending you letters if you “owe” them for their services (as my tax return was with held) yet I’m pretty sure I did ALL the work on my return, correct? 
get it together Turbo tax or you’re gonna be losing ALOT OF BUSINESS 

1st they said this thursday or friday then they say the week of the 13th then yesterday they said 15th now I'm reading. No layer then the 17th wtf is going on why is it so hard to figure out if were getting the 1200 on our turbo card I really needa know when or if I'm even getting it com on now irs turbo tax yall needa get it together 

Had it for 2 months only charged 10bucks for fee sp what do u mean fees? Besides the monthly fee it doesnt charge u at all

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies