Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Liz7798 well I sited my source too and it's from green dot where everyone is banking with turbo card not Santa Barbara..... my pic is right there with my source lol

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I can't believe this is a question that Turbotax cannot answer. I've had nothing but problems out of TurboTax. Garbage. Supposedly.... they're free; free free; free free free free. If that's true..... then why did it cost 140 dollars to file my basic tax info? Plus another 20 because I had to get the deluxe version to file my 1040 b, (student loan interest); which got me a whole 4 dollars back. Plus the card is supposed to have no hidden fees.... (free, free free free); but they charge 4.95 a month just to have it. Turbotax is a scam and I'll never use it again.

Andisman36
Returning Member

Not sure why it would matter considering you can have your work check direct deposited to your TurboTax prepaid debit card it had a bank account number and routing number what ever account you used when you filed your 2019 taxes that is where your stimulus check will go according to the IRS website. 

Liz7798
Returning Member

Yeah.  I dont know. I was looking for answers just like everyone else.   I was just sharing what I read on the sbtpg page.

Andisman36
Returning Member

According to IRS website the bank account used when you filed your 2019 taxes that is the account the stimulus payment will go. 

Have y'all figured out wether or not the debit card direct deposit from TurboTax will work in stimulus package. 

Wanaboo19

Ok , so when I first input my taxes I put in my bank info but they sent me a turbo card that I eventually got my taxes on. That was two months ago . Today I got a new turbo card in the mail .. so I’m wondering if the stimulus check will be on that 

Andisman36
Returning Member

I'm not sure these people know what they are saying when we can get out payroll put directly onto our turbo tax card via direct deposit it is a bank account has both account numbers and according to the IRS website the account information you used when you filed your 2019 tax return that is the account the stimulus payment will go to direct deposit. 

• The government has finalized all this so how do you guys still not know, checks are supposed to be hitting accounts any time now,  supposedly 50-70 million Americans will have their check on the 15th with some going out today.
  •  So how have you not heard anything or found anything out?  It's seems odd to me. 
  • Even more so the fact that turbo cards have checking and routing numbers just like any bank. So no reason why shouldn't be deposited 
  •  
Andisman36
Returning Member

Exactly you can have your work payroll deposited onto the turbo card the stimulus payment would be no different the irs site says it will go to the account you used when you filed ur taxes. 

kijuanda

Yeah I figured its still a bank with a routing and account number on it, no worries we'll get it.

We just want a straight forward answer. Hnr block users are getting stimulus on their emerald card. 

nckfrs

yes it will go to our turbo cards if you look at your tax return its setup with the routing and account number attached to your turbo card. so yes infact we will be getting it on our cards 😄 your welcome

KeithUsc
Returning Member

So have we found out on the status if it will be put on the turbo card ?

I use my turbo tax direct deposit for my job and my taxes. Are we getting our check on it next week also so we will know . I called tax places and they say yes but yall still say yall dont know. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies