Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Ok so it goes thru a third party if you had fees taken out from the refund, what if you DID NOT have fees taken out? It doesnt go thru a third party if you had no fees taken out so it should go to the turbo card, correct?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Turbo card is green dot bank am I right? How does the other bank have a role to play in this? Santa Barbara tpg I've never even heard of that bank, I'm asking about the turbo card green dot bank nothing else.

It? What is it where did you get this information? All banks are third party if the payment is coming through the irs..... am I wrong? If you call turbo tax they day yes, if you ask on here you gut multiple different answers from everyone.... if you aren't a professional or know the exact answer please stop posting you're not helping anyone just furthering this confusion for those of us looking for an actual answer.

@deepcreature Per the Manager I spoke to All Money Come Through the Santa Barbara Tax group before it comes to Us no matter how you opted to Receive your funds if you used a Turbo Card it will go through them regardless. If funds are being taken or not. They are the Third Party Bank. As I said when you sign up for the company you are not getting a legit bank account you so the government can not identify you. You will need to change your bank information so that you can be identified. 

@Jcordle89 I heard this Directly from, TPG a Manager because a regular representative decided to tell me that they didn't have no information without even pulling up my account. I also worked for TurboTax and Which I use them Every year. I know that All money is being handled by The Santa Barbara tax product group

No I don't believe thats correct. If you paid no fees, then the money did not go thru santa barbara tax group, i know this for a fact. It has no reason to go thru them, they are the ones who take out the fees owed. I guess we just have to wait and see what the IRS says.

@Tidwell1346 But yet those their party banks are find ways to give there customers their stimulus check early and we still don't have any information of how we will be getting ours ? How does that work then if they all are third party.

I agree 100% I can not get a definitive answer from anyone from Turbo Tax about the Turbo Ddbit card. I have like we all do have a routing number and account number for the green dot CHECKING account. If we cant receive the stimulus on this card then let us know now so we can enter new information. But it seems that we cant even do that. If I have to wait till August or September for a paper check I will NEVER use Turbo Tax again.

I would like to know an actual answer from someone that knows. Not a robot that replies the same thing all the time. They are sending out payments starting today. So for the people that have already done there 2019 taxes with turbo before they past the stimulus checks. We should be eligible and not have to wait because we paid our taxes and turbotax card is a direct deposit. My direct deposit that i have to pay for every month. So ease give us the real answer not a guess if you do not know get someone that does know and have them reply to us...

I need know if getting my stilmus check on the turbotax card or by mail

I agree with everyone here if we dont get the stimulus direct deposited to the turbo card I will never use turbo tax again. It seems like they have no answers for us.

This is as close as I can get to a real answer as well.

Katelyn4

I have used turbo tax for over 10 years and this year will be my last. First my return is under review not their fault but now I’m about to be charged $40 without having received  my return to pay for the service that hasn’t paid out yet! Then because of that charge I can’t even get my stimulus check on time because once again turbo tax has caused me not to get my check due to the option of taking the fee out of my return . Turbo tax your greed has really shown this year and I will never recommend you to anyone after this . 

if you dont get this right IM DONE WITH TURBO TAXAND ALOT WILL FOLLOW

You guys need to hurry up and find a legit answer NOW. All it takes is a few minutes to go through the chain of command. You have had weeks to find this out and find a solution. Now the checks are going out and still no definite answer. If it is true I cannot receive this on my card then I will never use this service again. You guys are going to lose a lot of business if you don't get up off your elbows.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies