Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Danimal93 - this is a COMMUNITY site - to my knowledge no one from TT posts here.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

Everyone should call because when you use the contact agent and call they say yes it will go on the card

How can I not be identified, I look at my 1040 and the account information is right there, account number and routing number.... that means I've been identified especially since I've already received my return.

I have contacted turbo tax directly twice through they’re ap and they said yes the money will go on the card I’m going to trust that

Ive seen multiple answer's where they said when they called they said yes I have yet to see a post where they said I called and they said no.... I guess this is as close as we're gonna get to an answer until the IRS says an thing different.

What ive read so far the people that have paid there taxes and have them done already will receive there payments starting today. I dought it but thats what it say. All of us that has done them and has a turbo tax card will receive the payment. The people that did not do taxes has to go on there help paige and fill it out. The answer is yes. Its just like waiting for taxes be patient. It will be here. Stay safe everyone!!

They did early on in the thread. But when everyone kept telling the to stop repeating useless answers, they went quiet.

I don’t understand why u clowns don’t call yourself and listen to the bs on this thread from people who u don’t know if they work there or not

Have u heard anything??

bobolu21
Returning Member

I need to know too it has direct deposit information so I dont see why not

That's what I asked myself 😂 

Seriously if you came and posted actual information thank you for taking the time, if you just added to confusion and were rude thanks for being the problem with this world.... not go F yourself.... I called they did it's going on my turbo card don't believe me call yourself that's what cleared it up from me, people that are posting are not professionals nor do they have facts or actual informaroon to assist you for the most part. Lol I'm done with this craziness.....

bobolu21
Returning Member

Well did you find out yet

So u called them an they said the money would go right to the turbo tax card

I will say this one more time because it drove me nuts and I feel for everyone I called twice through the help option on the ap the women both said yes it’s going on the card I am quarantined so it was no big deal to waste my valuable time on this I hope it helps 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies