Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@ANTOINET7425 wrote:

I'm done with TurboTax

Can't answer a simple question.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Kaisee88 wrote:

Will my stimulus check be directed deposited into my turbo intuit card

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Samiam3232 wrote:
  • Any update if bank account used for turbo card will work for the stim. Money
  • I keep hearing intuit doesn't know..are the asking ..trying to find out for their customers ?

@Whitney44 wrote:

Have you found out if it'll go on the turbo card yet by chance? It's so frustrating having no one give us an answer!

@jenniferb6896 wrote:

Will my stimulus check be hete

@Shon47 wrote:

If the irs sent money to this card wouldn’t they already have the information to send it again 

I spoke with an agent at TurboTax and he said that if you used the Turbo card that your money will be deposited on that. This was just an hour ago. He said that the IRS told them yesterday.

@xxcooper1xx  wrote:

This is absolutely a horrible. I followed my taxes on Jan.29th and got the turbo tax visa card to be deposited into that account they supplied. Im in desperate need of money and most people i know will be able to access there funds on April 15th (Wednesday) 2020. I trusted turbo tax for many years and now I'm considering never using there service again. After many attempts of calling i finally got a hold of someone and was given a website. You'll be able to enter your direct deposit Information sometime in mid-april through the I.R.S. I'm still pissed about this who thing. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

oh my God! Yes! Super annoying! Makes me not want to use them also if I have to wait long! Its not fair! We all need the money! And yes its really annoying that they just copy and paste to answer people! Not cool TurboTax yall suck

Your stimulus check will go on the turbotax card. My spouses did.

@srcolobong wrote:

oh my God! Yes! Super annoying! Makes me not want to use them also if I have to wait long! Its not fair! We all need the money! And yes its really annoying that they just copy and paste to answer people! Not cool TurboTax yall suck

If you have the Turbo Visa card and receive the 2019 federal tax refund on the card, then this is the answer -

Yes it will, my spouse's did.

It will go on the turbotax card. My spouse's did.

Awsome..the website to input your bank details is launching Friday so wanted to make sure before I entered bank details and it be further delayed..thank you 

@Asummers   Did he have fees taken out if his refund? I think that is the question most have. I was told by turbo it didn’t mater as long as your refund went in it the stimulus would but then another turbo tsk person told me no refunds were going on them so.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies