Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

I'm done with TurboTax

Can't answer a simple question.

Rockym07

• **bleep** TurboTax. I still have yet to get my refund or even a date and this happens every year with y'all and now your saying I won't get my stimulus check either on it
MissB22

that is a fake SS.. why does it say Rushcard??

MeOmy
Returning Member

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

this is the link on the irs website to check and see where your stimulus check will go click the Check my payment link and it will show status and where it’s going and give the option to add your bank account. The link is currently not open yet but they will open the link mid April it says 

Did you have an RAL? Because I did. And I haven't received an email or text. I just now signed up for text alerts like 3 minutes ago. And I'm not signed up for email alerts because I don't check it often enough.

Kaisee88
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check be directed deposited into my turbo intuit card

@charles_rickerso  That has been updated

Its funny that you dont specifically mention turbotax card, but instead "debit card". Whats even funnier is that turbotax claims to know just as much as its customers. Obviously debit cards are getting their deposits. https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/first-round-of-dd-stimulus-payments-coming-today/  obviously turbotax is beating around the bush about coming out and saying what to expect. By now, with deposits made, turbotax should 100% know for sure whether deposits are going on its turbotax cards. Wtf. Fishy as fish

• Any update if bank account used for turbo card will work for the stim. Money
  • I keep hearing intuit doesn't know..are the asking ..trying to find out for their customers ?
Whitney44

Have you found out if it'll go on the turbo card yet by chance? It's so frustrating having no one give us an answer!

Will my stimulus check be hete

If the irs sent money to this card wouldn’t they already have the information to send it again 

This is absolutely a horrible. I followed my taxes on Jan.29th and got the turbo tax visa card to be deposited into that account they supplied. Im in desperate need of money and most people i know will be able to access there funds on April 15th (Wednesday) 2020. I trusted turbo tax for many years and now I'm considering never using there service again. After many attempts of calling i finally got a hold of someone and was given a website. You'll be able to enter your direct deposit Information sometime in mid-april through the I.R.S. I'm still pissed about this who thing. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

@Bracquael wrote:

This will be the last year I use this product for my taxes. For you guys to give us the run around about our stimulus payment is ridiculous. Chime CEO paid them advances. All we are trying to determine is if we will get our money on this card and you guys are acting as if we asked you for the fountain of youth formula. Our routing info on our taxes match the card so I dont see whaf the problem is. Its not algebra. I have followed this post for weeks and others. Turbo tax disappointed me seriously. I am out of work. I am relying on this. You guys dropped the ball. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@countess_chris wrote:

Everyone else is getting their checks. Turbo tax works directly with the IRS. How does Turbo tax not know if Turbo tax green dot customers if we will even receive our checks?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies