Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

Yep

I got an advance that went through them but I don't have a card from them. my card is a turbo card. 

I talked to someone from Turbotax and she said it will go onto the Turbotax card. 

This makes alot a sence but from a financial point they would loose out on so much money all there card fees and atm fees be really stupid to not go through them 

I don't think anyone should be answering this unless you are from IRS or TURBO TAX. Because the info you posted Flanders is wrong. Turbo tax cards are owned by GREEN DOT BANK and BONNEVILLE BANK. they have nothing to do with SBG. 

When did you talk to them? I called at 10 this morning and was told they didnt know to check with santa barbara group because that's who the card is thru

I am not a bank nor  do i work for the irs i thought this was a community chat sorry

So why are turbo tax employees staying that its run by santa Barbar . I mean I didnt just make this **bleep** up I spent 2 hours this morning figuring it out calling turbo tax checking irs updates and following links that turbotax employees sent me

Screenshot_20200411-131219_Gmail.jpg

Se are links sent to me by turbo tax customer service regarding stimulus checks being deposited onto turbo tax cards

You will not.. I asked a live chat agent and she simply told me those with the turbo card deposit will get a check sent to them..it will not be deposited into our acc. so we’re a.. out when it comes to getting that stimulus ASAP..

Maybe it varies state to state but my card is issued through GREEN DOT and BONNEVILLE BANK. idk this is a confusing topic. There are so many yes and no answers it's like wtf.

Screenshot_20200411-131400_Chrome.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here. . 

And listen I have no idea why others are being told it can be deposited into their turbo card that is FALSE. The agent told me clear as day anyone with the turbo card will get a paper check. They know this information I have no idea why there’s so much confusion. I’m guessing the irs is focusing on main banks, in turbo just doesn’t want to expose the facts.

I didnt know anything about santa barbara group until this morning. I thought green dot was the only one in control but according to the lady I spoke with on the phone it processes through santa Barbara group. I just cant believe that when you ask them they play dumb and so oh I'm not sure about that but I can send you links to who can and as soon as you follow the link the first thing it says is no lmao. Seems like dad telling you to ask mom so he doesnt have to be the bad guy

All I was saying was if your not 100% sure then you shouldn't answer it. We all want to know the answer we don't need false or maybe answers. Not trying to be rude sorry if you were offended.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies