turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

Is turbo tax waiting to find a way to make money off it too somehow ? I say this should be a lesson to those of us who used your cards to never use it again since we are getting screwed over and still not getting a direct response but instead lazy copy and paste answers.

[removed]

So they say we can update on that tool but according to this we're screwed also!

So is it the refund advance thru turbo tax or a refund anticipation loan thru the bank?? Gotta be specific

Yes . They are two separate things.  It needs clarification.  I got the refund advance from Turbotax but didn't have fees taken out. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see. 

The Turbo Card has a routing and account number from Greendot bank so I don’t see why there is even a question why it wouldn’t be direct deposited to the turbo card checking account

Any company that blocks money during a pandemic is a trader to there country and a terrorist and needs to be shut down its ok karma is a b****

Once again every single response we get from Turbo Tax is an automated message. It's either a simple yes or no friggin answer. The IRS was able to load the tax return on the card, and seeing how the stimulus check is coming from the IRS I don't understand the big issue here. 

Jhughes420123
Returning Member

People have already started Receiving there stimulus checks and we can get an answer on if it’s going to be a check or deposited into the Turbo Card ?? Can we get a straight answer?

No the turbo Card is issued by Greendot Bank

Again the turbo card is issued by green dot bank not SBTG

This is some foolery never using turbo tax again😡😡😡😡

I spoke to three different reps. on the phone over the past two weeks. One told me no, the other two told me yes. So d*** frustrating that they can't give us a straight answer.

This is bull I have a kid I'm trying to feed will someone give an answer t j.g eats not computer generated? 

Same here guess me and my two kids will starve before we get an answer

THEY WONT ANSWER NOTHING!!!!  Me and 6 co workers ARE DONE W TURBo TAX!!!!  YOU HERE ME.    DONE!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies