Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

Since people seem to be unable to calm down and read... The Information on your tax return is where the stimulus will be deposited. If it matches your intuit Turbo Debit Card routing and checking account numbers, that's where it's going to go. You people need to stop being SHEEPLE and do your own **bleep** research. It's not hard to figure out. SBTPG has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CARD. Your card is issued from Green Dot Bank. The reason the tax experts keep saying "They are waiting for IRS Guidance" is because those of you who took out an Advance may not have the same numbers on file. It's the same as HRBlock Emerald Card.
"If you did not receive a Refund Advance or use Refund Transfer, your stimulus payment will be sent to your card. If you received a Refund Advance or used Refund Transfer, it has yet to be determined how the IRS will send your payment. We anticipate knowing this soon."  Everyone is stressing and everyone needs money, but just calm down. Acting like entitled children is not how people get through a crisis. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for acting so terse toward employees.

I saw this message too and it makes sense but what doesn't make sense is noone is giving us any concrete answers

Do you have one of those turbo cards

My friend has a Netspend card and his got added yesterday around 5 pm. I dont understand how a turbotax card would be any differnet since its a prepaid card that they want you to use for direct deposits throughout the year. The IRS is supposedly using the same info from tax returns. That means it should be sent to my turbotax card. If its not and i wasn't warned via email and i have to wait for a paper check i will be so pissed. But i dont understand why a major tax company cant find out a straight yes or no answer if their "mother" bank is going to be accepted as a creditable bank. 

Steph0426

My guess is that they know the answer which is NO but they don't want to say because they still want people to get the card!

How do u not know...they started sending out checks this week...your a tax person..u should now..

[removed]

Nicole did he have any fees taken from his TT Card? (From SBTPG) Ive read that makes a difference and that would make sense because it was sent there first (Diff account number I suppose) Although, my TT Card account is still whats listed on my 1040.

You STILL don't know Turbotax people? Monies are being distributed like this weekend and next week. I would think there is an answer out there. I expected more grom Turbotax. 

I took the advance. I checked and the routing number and account numbers are the same from my advance on my current Turbo debit card, so taking the advance didn’t effect that account number. No difference at all. I’ve had my refund over 2 months now. 

Boscococo

The irs said as of yesterday we can get our stimulus checks direct deposit, I did turbo tax last year , will I get my check on my turbo tax card 

Do a
Level 1

This is ridiculously honestly y'all are aware of the direct deposit in order to get the stimulus quickly. Why are y'all saying it's doesn't have Info if you sent it to them when we efiled

butI think y'all scammed everyone into getting those cards 😂 now you keep with this generic message three days before stimulus checks go out

Jamie077
Returning Member

My  received hers yesterday on her chime card so I believe it gonna be on our turbo tax cards

@SusanY1 sooo they've started sending out direct deposit but let me guess y'all still waiting on the irs blah blah blah...? Like can we get a straight forward answer? Is the money being loaded on the turbo card or not? People would REALLY LOVE a straight answer 

Boscococo

Well the news said this morning the direct deposits are set up just wanted to know if we are getting it throw turbo tax if that is how we filed last year 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies