Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is my return still pending?

Seriously 

Turbo Tax just updated their software to fix errors/problems with CA Tax returns. My polite suggestion was to go back into TT if you have not in the last 24 hours and check your e-File status. It may now have a status of Rejected, at which point you may be able to fix it following the TT suggestions. Just trying to help!

@Moore256 Hmm, I meant TT's excuse was bogus, not yours.

Oh ok sorry I did not read your response right

My bad, the Forum UI  is not very clear on who is replying to who.

@Moore256 No problem. We all are stressed. Please take care! Hang in there! I am praying TT will fix the bug and eventually transmit all our taxes returns to IRS asap... 

I filed electronically on Feb.1st,accepted Feb.12,as of today it’s still showing no information in the where’s my refund website.

@loopless  Is this glitch in every software? I’m having the same issues with pending status can’t get any real help from customer service one told me I was accepted and the other said it received I’m really confused because everyone who filed after me ,have been accepted and received their refunds. I just want some help and I can’t even get that. Like what am I paying this company fir if I can’t get any help? 

Update as of 7:25 pm I’m still pending for both federal and state with no rejection email or flagged email or acceptance.

@Moore256  Yeah me too! And at this point in time I’m just gone go ahead cuss them out and see where that gets me lol 

vanderh37

Hello TurboTax. I electronically filed my Federal return on Sunday evening, February 14, and received your confirmation Email telling me it was pending. It is now Friday evening, February 19, 5 days later. When can I expect a response  from you or from the IRS? Thank you.

Bernie

GabiU,

I did not receive an email and there has been no change in the status of my pending efile federal and state returns. 

I need further assistance.

Tengenj
Returning Member

Both my state and federal return has being on pending since 2/12/2021  I talk to someone on turbo tax and they told me they couldn’t do anything and to just wait a lil more this is frustrating..

Tax67
Returning Member

@GabiU   Wrote "Yes, 48 hours pertains to Wednesday, Feb 17th 10p PT. If you don't have an email from us and your return is still pending by 10p PT on Friday the 19th of February, please comment below." 

Well, I e-filed  my Federal and State returns on February 4th and as of 10PT on Friday February 19th they are still pending, and I haven't received an email from Turbo Tax with "confirmation that your return has been filed, or instructions for any additional steps that need to be taken to ensure an accurate return is filed." So I'm commenting below.

Federal return electronically submitted on 02/15, confirmation email received from TT.   Email said 24 to 48 hours, well it has now been 100+ hours.  Whats up?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies