turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my stimulus check?

I filed through TT for both 2018 and 2019. Never owed, not a dependent, and I meet all the requirements for the full $1200 stimulus amount. Filed and had my return accepted April 1st. Got my refund in DD. However, I forgot a small W2 and immediately filled out and mailed in a 1040x form. When I use IRS's tool to see my status for stimulus payment it says "Payment Status Not Available". 

Anybody else in the same boat or have any ideas as to why I'm getting this message?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

Did you recently file your 2019 return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes.

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

It will take the IRS a little while to get everyone's Stimulus Payments to them.  We do not have access to the IRS's timeline, but we do know that they are diligently working on getting these out as quickly as possible.  

CeliaCV
Returning Member

I checked on the irs website for my 1,200 but it says it was direct deposited Nd the account number had my four SSN at the end what does that mean? 

DanaB27
Expert Alumni

The four numbers next to the account numbers should be the last four numbers of your bank account number. 

@CeliaCV

CeliaCV
Returning Member

Exactly yet it doesn’t show the last 4 numbers for the account it shows my social what you replied helped in no way at all I’m asking what does it mean if the last 4 of my social is popping instead of my account number. The IRS stated my check was deposited on the 15th however it wasn’t and I’m concerned as I’m sure many people are. Now if you have a real answer to my questions please by all means answer but I don’t want to be told things I already know thank you. 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

The stimulus rollout is not a one day process, its going to take time to hit your account.  Just depends on when they send it to you.  Most direct deposits should be completed in the next 2 weeks according to the IRS.

christine0903
Returning Member

Okay a few concerns I have. First of all I never wanted to pay $355.00 to file my taxes. I fix my tax return that got rejected so i took off my dependents and they got filed again anyways. I also noticed my account number for the turbo card is NOT CORRECT. I am extremely disappointed this year with turbotax. The live expert help in the app never connects and I cant seem to get help from anyone. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies