Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where are my refunds? And why is TPG rejecting email inquiries??

According to the IRS, my federal refund was "sent to your bank" on 22 Feb. I received an email from TurboTax saying it should be deposited in a day or two, but so far, neither it nor the two state refunds have appeared. I sent an email to your 'partner' and the email bounced! Reading the other questions seems to indicate you have a problem with them; better fix it because our money is being held up somewhere.

The following message to <[email address removed]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS([removed]) [CO1NAM11FT029.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com]'
Reporting-MTA: dns; esa1.hc4749-0.iphmx.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email address removed]
Action: failed

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Denali_Dad

You can check the status of your refund disbursement from SBTPG here.

I am unable to see the exact email address that you send your inquiry to since the filters blocked it, but you can also reach out to SBTPG using the methods on their Help page.  At the bottom of the page, you can click Submit A Request for another non-phone option. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

9 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Denali_Dad

You can check the status of your refund disbursement from SBTPG here.

I am unable to see the exact email address that you send your inquiry to since the filters blocked it, but you can also reach out to SBTPG using the methods on their Help page.  At the bottom of the page, you can click Submit A Request for another non-phone option. 

Thank you. I have sent them an online request for an answer. The email I used originally was 

Tpginquiry18 <at> sbtpg <dot> com. That is the one that appears on the TurboTax sites and is the one that was rejected by their servers.

Frankly, they are total crooks over that at TPG and I can't help but assume, based on Intuit's lack of accountability, that they are complicit in this fraudulently negligent behavior. You folks are downright unethical. Shame on all of you!!!

I am in the same boat with all of you and I need my money yesterday I have a four year old and now a full time student I don't have a job to rely on a paycheck I lost that in August. I will never  use turbo tax again and I have used them for 5 years but never have had an issue like we all do now. TT has lost my business for sure. I need that money and you let your affiliate steal it from us. Thanks for nothing I am disappointed in your company. Customer satisfaction should be number 1 priority but we don't mean crap. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

We know how important your refund is and we apologize. You'll get an email message from us shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your refund.

In the meantime, please refer to these Turbo Tax help articles.

What is Refund Processing Service?

Why is my direct-deposited refund or check lower than the amount in TurboTax?

Why is My Tax Refund Not What I Expected?

How do I track my state refund?

What is a refund offset?

Refund Status: SBTPG

So I received a notice from irs on the 7th that my refund was being reviewed and now its being processed well then today i get a bill from turbo tax saying my fees are getting deducted from my account because they haven't received it from my refund but on the website it says payment completed.  Not my fault I am still waiting on my taxes you should have to wait just like I do I have no money in my account you have on file i am a single mother who lost her Job and need my tax check more than you need $202 so go ahead and try to take it from me I have nothing get on the irs and bill them for your fees they are the ones holding your money. Take action on the irs.

Can't believe over $4,000 dollars are still missing from my tax return!!!! Not only did the process take way more than the 21 days you guys are already charging us for... But on top of that your not even providing the proper full amount of the return!!!!

Not to start on the fact that the  "supposed corresponding party" isnt responding to phones calls or emails!!! When is the rest of my return to be sent???

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

In this public forum, we cannot diagnose why your refund has been reduced.

For additional information, please see this TurboTax blog: https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-refunds/why-is-my-tax-refund-not-what-i-expected-49240/ 

ZBet
Returning Member

Filed again this year with turbo tax, I believe this is the 6th year with no issues before this year. After filling our return (according to turbo tax) was fairly close to the previous years so we weren't concerned. After electing to pay the fee out of our return and selecting the 21 day return we felt great. However, over 30 days later our return came in over $6,000 short!!! I received an email from the IRS stating why we were short, and given a phone number and access code. Shocker, we have not been able to talk to a real person one time while trying to all the IRS. Turbo tax reps told us there is nothing they can do.  I have triple checked all the numbers and names on our return and nothing is missing or wrong, plus nothing has change for us over the past 5 years. I see that this is a major problem for a lot of people this year, and we need to join together to get our money back!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies