Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When I print my Virginia tax return, TT wants to print my Federal 1040-SR, Schedules A, B, D & E, Forms 1116, 8995 & 8582 Do I have to file these with my VA tax return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

When I print my Virginia tax return, TT wants to print my Federal 1040-SR, Schedules A, B, D & E, Forms 1116, 8995 & 8582 Do I have to file these with my VA tax return?

When you follow the instructions listed here to download and/or print your return, you will have the option to select printing only the forms needed to file. This will allow you to see only the things you need to file your state return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you for your prompt reply, but the problem I am having IS when I click the button to only print forms needed for filing. I think there is a glitch with TurboTax as I have had this problem for several years worth of TurboTax.

If there is a fix for this so I know what forms to actually print and file, please let me know. If it would b helpful, I can send you a screenshot in the next day or two of what TurboTax says to print when I click the option to print forms for filing.

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

If you continue to have problems please contact Technical Support using this form: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies