When I open a 2018 Turbo Tax Individual 1040 tax return I prepared earlier, my 2018 Turbo Tax Business program opens and a Error 190 window comes up. How do I correct?

If you have both TurboTax Business and a TurboTax personal income tax preparation program installed on your computer, open .tax2018 files after starting the program (i.e., open the file from within the program rather than clicking on the .tax2018 file itself).

I have done this and still am receiving the error. All other 2018 files are appearing om the menu, this one was prepared earlier and the program is not recognizing the return exists. The return is on my desktop.

How can I correct the error and open the tax return to amend as it printed out incorrectly from the start. I thought the program was right, it was not.