Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Garyf1891

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

I received an email saying my stimulus is being put on my debit card. I don’t have access to the debit card. Can’t get a human to be able to find out how I access this money. The irs.gov says it was deposited on April 15th 2020. I need this answered and I need to know how to correct this issue.. thanks

bullhead

Why am I not eligible for your debit card I filed with you, Paid you $200 just for that reason WHY ??????

I saw on a CNN article how TurboTax said the IRS has the appropriate banking information for all of its filers and that any of its customers who are eligible for a stimulus payment and had their refund transferred to a debit card will receive their payment without delays or fees......TurboTax definitely lied because there seem to be A LOT OF DELAYS !!!!

Turbo tax is garbage and I will not be using them next year. I just got word today that some of my coworkers got furloughs due to low census and if it doesn't pick up those of us left are next. Bills are coming due and my bank account is in overdraft. Turbo tax f#$ked me over?! I'm stressing due to this mess. Now I'm left wondering if I will ever see money. Thanks turbo tax for nothing!!

The Turbo Card is not working for me either. This is week 2. I have tried changing my password and everything. I call the number on the back of the card and there is no option to speak with a representative. The website wont allow me to login either. This is very unprofessional for there not to be any technical support available when dealing with a financial application.

No the app is not working.

Ericanvaldez
Returning Member

I'm having the same issue and the number or the website is not help. The number won't let me go through

Same here. Why haven't they fixed it yet?

I dont have a pin #

I don't have a pin #

How do I get one

Yes I’m having the same problem with this is aggravating two weeks now and the card is not working or letting me activated it

The app is not working every time I put my info its saying the info is incorrect and I no my birthday 

Screenshot_20200507-131211_Gallery.jpg

• I tried to activate my card. And I get this message 
dtremil123
Returning Member

zero balance

dtremil123
Returning Member

where is my money, what is return address

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies