Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Yashmun
Returning Member

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

I don’t have access to my old card . On your website it is required the old card number in order to update my information.

_Nina

Hi everyone I’m not too sure if this could help you out or not but I was having the same troubles and once I went onto the IRS site to track my stimulus payment it informed me I was eligible but for whatever reason they didn’t have my direct deposit information.

I find that ridiculous since I got my refund deposited on this so called debit card with turbo tax. I have the link here you can go ahead and enter your information to see if you’ll get the check and update your direct deposit. 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment?ftag=MSFd61514f

Yashmun
Returning Member

I don’t have access to my old card . On your website it is required the old card number in order to update my information.

rodney7as
Returning Member

Why does the turbo card app say I closed my account? I have money in my account and now my card doesn’t work??

I recieved my tax refund on my turbo card but when checking GETMYPAYMENT it said there is no direct deposit info WHY now what do i do.

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

You should have the option in the IRS portal to enter direct deposit information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Do i enter the turbo card DD info ???

Yes @mike7771 

On the IRS site it shows my money was deposited yesterday to my account, which I used a turbo card for 2018 and 2019, it shows the account I used for 2019 as where they sent the money......but still no money !!!

Level 1

Have the money on the card. But it keeps declining. Call customer service..Can't talk to a human. This some b.s.

And yet, they never give an intelligent answer.. They never say anything but lies.   I just do not get it and how they can just inconvenience so many. Boycott these idiots next year. Do not use them

This Get your payment thing is frustrating cause it’s happened to me yesterday 24 hours WTH?!

Not sure what time I checked it yesterday I guess I’ll wait this afternoon to check again. But if it kicks me out again I’m not gonna be nice TT cause you guys are the ones that I trusted to do my taxes,,

nclark0476
Returning Member

Well this morning get my payment tool states that I should have a date soon then when i went back on to check it states too many attempts in 24 hrs smdh

Jp85
Level 2

I'm thinking we will get it by tomorrow. Everybody is getting the same message to check back in 24 hours. I also noticed the people that did get a date was for the 15th nobody mentioned any other date..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies