Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Meli25

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

Doesn’t let me log in

queente21

It’s Not Letting Me Log Into My Account Nor I Have I Recieved My Tax Refund Or My Stimulus Check , What Is The Hold Up? i

Irs.gov you can now check to see if it was sent. Maybe you already know and that's why your trying to get ur balance like myself.

Kidkaos94

my turbo tax card app wont ket me log in I use it as a pay card for my work as well 

Can’t long in 

It won’t let me use the app and I can’t take the money out the card because it’s In my vault and can’t take it out cause the app won’t let me log in like this is really annoying you need to fix it right now cause it’s really making me angry

Everyone needs to go to the irs web site and enter your bank info or u will have to wait on a check..i will never use Turbo Tax again

Cant use the IRS site of i dont know my routing or checking acct number...Thats why im trying to get thru with my app or the number smh

The system is down for the ones that wondering what's going on from what I got told.should be back up.after **bleep**ing hours tryna get ahold of someone finally got a answer.before getting bluntly getting hung up.rude **bleep** lady....

How many hours did they say?

Eellee

I called to get information, and the lady was rude and canceled my card and issued me a new one...my card and app worked fine before that call...3-4 days ago. IRS need bank info for my card, and since it was canceled out, they need me to update my info. 

They said those that got the advance is getting it thru another company is that so 

So they just magically sent me my balance...hey guys theyre reading our posts but not responding..I dont need my balance i need my routing number and checking account number to magically be sent to me just like u jist magically sent me my balance which i didnt ask for...and The App is still not working

Johnsont2492
Returning Member

My card stopped working this morning! I received a text stating I was going to get my stimulus on 4-15. It worked fine last night. The number on the card doesn't work either! I tried to use the link in your message and it didn't go anywhere! So what am I supposed to do now

Wowdana

Cant log in i keep getting an error message. Or it sits and spims 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies