turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

desc1871

What is the status of my stimulus return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

The IRS has not posted a timetable for depositing the stimulus checks.  As soon as they do, we will post it on our website.  Please see the following articles for the latest information on the stimulus check:  

My friend's dad from Missouri has already received a stimulus payment I made him send me a screenshot to prove it because I didn't want to believe it without proof because of posts I've seen on here and yes he got it

DianeC958
Expert Alumni

There is no exact  time line as to when you will receive the Stimulus Payment.  The IRS is beginning to send out the payments.

You need to check you bank account, if the IRS has the information to directly deposit the check.

From the IRS website

For security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment. If a taxpayer is unsure they’re receiving a legitimate letter, the IRS urges taxpayers to visit IRS.gov first to protect against scam artists. 

@krenger666

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Will they post the stimulus payments on our TurboTax card

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

TurboTax has not received an answer from the IRS on this issue.  "We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies