Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

No I have not

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Why I don't have any bars and it's been since I filed it just say it's been processed can you tell me when I can expect my taxes

blanco87
Returning Member

I still don't have my refund it's been a month what going on

dahull

The IRS has not emailed me that it has processed my refund and it has been over 5 weeks!!

What can I do besides call the IRS and get hung up on ?

I would like to know to. I didn't get this round of stimulus either. I don't know why , when I filed my taxes for 2020. I need this money I need to repair my van and it's frustrating.  39 days and nothing. 

My e-file was accepted on  Feb 11th at 11pm Central time. I still have no tax refund.

I called the IRS today because there was an issue with my $600 stimulus check, in which I had to return the check after I claimed it on my taxes. She told me she couldn't help and that she couldn't provide any contact to help.

This is incredibly frustrating...

Everyone I call I get thus message " due to high call volume,  your call cannot be completed, please check your status online" they need to get the tracker fixed. I understand they are backlogged, but ppl who filed after me have already gotten theirs. Maybe it's because we used Turbotax, people I know who did not have gotten theirs back already,  and they filed after me. 

This Friday will be 42 days, double the estimated 21 days to get my refund. What kills me is that this is our money being held from us. I understand the IRS is short staffed and "behind" due changes in administration and tax laws but to me its short sitted on their part and poor planning. 
I mean do they get penalized like we were if we submitted our taxes late if we were "shortstaffed" or too busy? (getting off soapbox)

I’m at about 28 days and counting . I filed for the child tax credit this year due to my minor stepson arriving here and living full time with us .  I heard if you filed for it then it’s gonna be much longer . I just wish I’d hear something. 

I heard that too 

Kibbles1

I filed my taxes the last week of January. The site said they would start accepting returns Feb 12. It immediately showed up on where's my refund that they had been accepted. Now it's been over 6 weeks and it's been telling me it's being processed for almost a month..  🤔

my return has been in the review stage for over a week.  I will have to pay, this I know, but when will my return be done

How did you reach an actual live person??

Your full reply mimics my mind exactly, it was as if I was reading something I wrote..."fascinating!" 

M605
Level 2

My sister's uncle (marriage)  got unemployment most of this past year. He got around a $10k deduction and many other benefits and a hefty return(ALREADY).If I would've known everything would be covered. Spends most of his time (daily) drinking beer on his front porch!!!  Niice great govt we have here!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies