Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

hoganboom

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I've gotten neither. IRS is closed. Intuit claims I need ISPIN number. And I've been waiting since February.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same thing with me. It's been over 60 days.

We did our taxes since 2/3 and we have not received them either. Will never used Turbo Tax in my life

elainemclean
Returning Member

On March 25 I file my taxes with taxes usa. They took $144 to file and from that date I dont hear anything about my taxes

Janiebabie70
Returning Member

I filed feb 6 and i dont know if mine is being processed because when i input my. Ss. Single status and what i am do back its states everything is wrong so i went back to jackson hewitt and there respond is i dont know why its doing that but they are the ones thsy input. My info. I am do.mad at them you have no idea they are useless

What the hell are you talking about?.... Wait until net year

Big mistake to use Turbo tax! I have not received my tax refund or stimulus check because of their error!  Use a CPA!

CATT2020

On what basis do you state this? It seems no one knows anything. 

Tony949

Yes please someone tell me.

Witchvega
Returning Member

Ok but why didn't I receive my stimulas check..I have Direct Deposit not Direct express..You need to look at my SSDI and My SSI.Iget both..This well help with my medical needs.please I'm still seeing doctors..You would not take my banking information..Thank you

Yep same here. Turbo tax not caring about virus issue of people not making money and delayed tax return but they have to pull money out of my account without asking and now I will have to borrow money to feed my kids. Thanks alot. I will be using another company in future. 

Yeah its completely rediculous. Turbo tax are crooks. The reason i entered the option to pay with my return is because im a single dad of 2 and $300 doesnt reside in my a**! **bleep** turbo tax and **bleep** the irs! 

Hensleyc

I just talked to IRS,filed my taxes electronically with injured spouse on February 13th.IRS says we're they were shut down no taxes being processed time could start all over again for my 11 weeks.How is that fair? I had almost all but 4-5 weeks left to wait. I work hard have two small children and a husband that has had a recent liver transplant and can't even help myself for what I worked for.

What number did you call? I REALLY COULD USE A NUMBER

I filed before jan 27th i also have 2 children. They dont care. Thats why they are hiding! They are criminals and should be arrested for what they are doing to this country.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies