Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I did mine onTurbo Tax on April 15.  I actually did 2018 which I had to mail in and still waiting.  But, my 2019 was processed by the IRS within 10 days and received my refund April 29.  Who knows when I will receive my 2018 refund

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Mine was excepted back in Feb and I still havent got it..(federal)

It means exactly that. Your refund is still being processed & when they finish with it you will get a date as a date cannot be provided until the IRS completes processing your return

Try going back and double checking everyone's SS#. No one is perfect,  maybe you made a mistake when you entered your dependents. I've done it, I know others that have made the same mistake.  Good luck!

JakobH

I filed in early February and was told my refund would be here on 2/28. 

I'm STILL waiting, and I'm not the slightest bit happy.  

Same here- it's bs!!! Never had this happen b4 been using them for 4 yrs now! Never again!! Where is our tax return?? Been over 2 months!!! 

I mailed mine 4/7/2020 didn't pay to have it certified delivery but mine says the same thing. So it's like they don't even have it but what I heard is they aren't or weren't processing paper returns at the moment. I'm waiting on that to get in system so they can process a stimulus check. It sucks

Tara7274

Your issue has nothing to do with Turbo tax as far as your return saying it's still being processed. This has to do with an issue on the end of the IRS. Maybe IRS did not receive something needed to process it. For example, forms sent to  the IRS from health insurance company. Or possibly you made a mistake while entering your information in to TurboTax. Turbotax submits your return  to the IRS and from there whatever happens is on the end of the IRS. Why would  Turbo tax wait to take your payment until you received a refund? They did a service for you regardless of whether or not you are getting a refund. They deserve to be paid regardless. 

I did my taxes in feb and had to send in another form for medical n I haven't seen or heard anything yet it still saying its processing 

Same here! I sent in the ONE form the irs needed weeks ago and my stuff is still processing its frustrating especially now since our whole country is in need 

It's been over 8 weeks for me this is ridiculous 

I filed my tax return in april 15 2020

And it was accepted on the 16th of april.  And here I am still waiting on my taxes to come in 21 plus days in the wait

The dead line to file taxes are july 21 or a little later as I heard from the state representatives.  But. I filed my taxes back on the 15 of april far ahead of the dead line and I'm still wating on a response after it's been accepted

Mines still processing since feb

SAME!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies