Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

red68sexy

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I HAVEN'T GOT MY TAX RETURN YET I WAS TOLD TO MAIL IN THAT 8962 form the health insurance information and its been since February please progress my money I need it 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My email is [Email address removed]

Have you found relief?

I have three exact same issue! Frustrating

darla1199

I was told by turbo tax when i called to call bank put block on it...so i did..

It worked try that route.

Cause same thing for me happened. Hope this helps

darla1199

Call ur bank block them from taking it out

they made my bank overdraft

@janellamozingo  wrote:

they made my bank overdraft

Did TurboTax debit your bank account for its product fees?   There is an appeals process to recover the overdraft fees (NSF, non-sufficient funds fee).

You will see a special phone number in the first paragraph of the FAQ below.   Phone and tell them you had an auto-debit that resulted in an overdraft.  Ask for an incident number so you can report you had an NSF fee due to the overdraft.

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Once you have spoken to TurboTax Support and received your incident number for a NSF fee, then this FAQ below tells how to upload a copy of your statement showing your name and the overdraft fee.  NOTE:  You should redact  (black out) any other personal info such as the bank account number, etc.

FAQ: How to submit non-sufficient funds (NSF) case for review:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/submit-an-nsf-fee-case-for-review/00/25701

Mom of three
Returning Member

They done me the same way, took their money out before I got mine and put me into overdraft with the bank. I filed my taxes on Feb 3 and still have not received my refund. I'll go to a tax preparer in my own town next time it will be cheaper

Bone107

Didn't the deadline get extended?

i think government and IRS are giving our refunds away to people who never work or are on disability cause they giving another stimulus money around pass out our money wow

• I'm having the exact same problem I filed Jan 27 and accepted on the 29th and I filed state and federal together I have already received my state my federal still says processing. But  I did receive my stimulas check. 

@Bone107  extended till juli 15th

Yeah, we filed in January  got a "under review" letter in March and it is MAY 60 days after being put under review.  No refund, no information if we made a mistake or not. And Turbotax went ahead and took their "fee money" from our account last month. Because we were placed under review.

Same here can't get in contact with anyone because the IRS is still shut down how the hell are we  supposed to get our tax returns when there's no one there to answer the phone

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies