turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I also filled my 2019 tax return on Jan.31st it was accepted the same day I chose to have the Intuit debit card I have not received either a return or stimulus my status says my return is still being processed I don't understand why none of us turbo tax users have received either payment and con not get an answer from anyone!! totally fed up and will never use turbo tax again I've used them 5 years in a row.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Basically same here. They have caused thousands of ppl to be in this situation bc they didnt ask abt the form. I know we are beyond frustrated bc of this.  My son just started work last year so this was his first year to file. Well thanks to turbo tax we both are waiting on our refunds and he didnt get the stimulus bc he did not file last year bc he didnt work and now this year it's in process bc of not entering that dang form. Last year I'll ever use them.

My taxes were accepted on jan.31st and the status is still being processed when I go to get my payment it says my info does not match what they have on record.will someone please let me know if they have the same issue or what I could possibly do

I have the same problem I filed my taxes in April and here is almost the third week of May and no money. I the government, doesn't have a problem getting they're money. But they have a problem giving it.

I am in the same situation I filed mine on March 30th and it still says it's processing. So I called the IRS advocate they called me back 3 days later and our assigning me a case manager and she will find out from the IRS why it is still processing and will get it taken care of for me. They also said when I called once it's processed I will get my stimulus shortly after. I live in Cleveland I just googled IRS advocate so wherever you live Google IRS advocate they are the only ones that have helped me out so far 

castishe40
Returning Member

Just got my stimulus check in the mail yesterday. Recieved my state tax refund on time but federal tax refund "still processing."

My son filed in Feb. Checked  today (may 6) still shows same thing ur tax return is still being processed... 

shottiGel
Returning Member

I'm having a very hard time filing my taxes something about an invalid email address please can someone help me you can reach me at [phone number removed] my name is Eddie 

Sandrable
Returning Member

Call a live tax professional at [phone number removed]

Sandrable
Returning Member

Call Ms. Blue at [phone number removed]

Sandrable
Returning Member

Call [phone number removed] 

From what I understand they are definitely not doing paper taxes at all but what's crazy is I did a short form e-file refund 500 on 3/26 and they haven't finished it either smh

They remove the number.... You have to post it with spaces between the numbers and periods after each so it doesn't look like a phone number, same with emails. Because God Forbid they allow any info that will actually help folks!! Thanks for trying though. Hopefully you'll see this and be able to fix a number

That's what I thought as well but I haven't received a dime from federal or stimulus and it's got me so frustrated that I'm starting to lose faith in Turbo Tax and this whole bull**bleep** process smh 

From what I was told, since the president is having the IRS DISTRIBUTE THE STIMULUS, THEY HAVE COMPLETELY STOPPED PROCESSING OUR TAX RETURNS. SO NOTHING IS BEING PROCESSED AT ALL!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies