turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

How do you know they didn't included your signature, i wonder if that's why mines is still saying processing

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I had to amended mines and after filing the end of January sent the information back March 11th been checking everyday still nothing got the 1200 from trump but no federal taxes still 

I filed my taxes on April 1st & still haven't received my taxes, nor have i received any stimulus money. Taxes are still processing, & waiting on a date. Please help me out in this matter. I'm struggling to make ends meet. What should i do?  I can't seem to get in contact with anyone. I deserve my tax money. This is the first time i have ever filed my taxes. This ain't right!!!!!!!

All a waiting game and if you had to mail anything seem like we gonna be waiting. Till **bleep** near next tax season im so over 2020 i want n need my **bleep** money!!!!

I have not got my state return either. Where is my state i need my money. I got everything but no state return when is coming.

@Blazers1977nba wrote:

I have not got my state return either. Where is my state i need my money. I got everything but no state return when is coming.

In regard to time frame for a state refund, the main determinate is what state.  There are over 40 state tax agencies, each doing its own thing.  Some states are fairly quick with refunds, while other states (such as WV, WI, NC, GA, LA, AL, and others) can take a long time processing returns--even several weeks--as they crack down on detecting fraudulent returns.  You may be able to get an idea about how long it takes in your state from the FAQs at your state's tax agency website as I will mention below.

Of course, you need to be sure the state return was successfully filed.   Here's how:

First, if you efiled, be sure your efiled state return was accepted.  If you used Online TurboTax, you can check by looking in your Online account at the Tax Home. 

Or did you choose to file by mail instead?  TurboTax does not mail it for you.  If you chose that method, you have to print, sign, date, and mail it.

The FAQ below tells how to check on a state refund and has a link for your state.

TIP:   While you're at your state's tax website, also look for a statement or FAQ that may say about how long it takes to get a refund in your state and how to long to wait before phoning the state tax agency.  Many states have such information on their websites.

FAQ:  How do I track my state refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

Well no cause if they didnt add your kids on there which they didn't in the rest will go on when on when you file next year so you will have to wait until tax season again

JSM7310

Hey so unfortunately the IRS does not have any live agents to assist anyone right now. I dealt with the same issue. I filed my taxes at the beginning of February and I got a letter in the mail in March basically stating they audited me. And that process should be completed by May 22nd.  I checked on the IRS.Gov app everyday for an updated status and all it said was that it was processing and that I could read more information about Tax Topic 152. And today I checked and they finally accepted my return and gave me a date! I received my stimulus check last Friday by mail. I pray all of you guys funds will be released as well. Due to Covid-19 I believe they are short staffed and overwhelmed with the delivery of stimulus checks so processing is taking longer than normal. And here's the IRS number [phone number removed] I hope my experience helped. Jesus loves you all ❤️

This happened to me 2 years in a row my employer did not submit my wages call the IRS advocate number and tell them you need a hardship advocate. They will help you. They can find out what it is being held for and hell you get it faster than just waiting.

Your refund and stimulas are two different payments. Even if there holding your taxes that has nothing to with the other. Call IRS advocate number ask for a hardship advocate they can find out why its being held and help you do and get it done faster

Im in the same exact boat you are in im still waiting been waiting since January also and im still getting that big paragraph in my irs status when i check wheres my refund...it says still processing

Thanks for the tip on how to get help from the irs gettinh your refund..lol..i hsve been waiting since January on my taxe refund and i still hsve not heard anything and its really frustrating knowing your money is out there

I have the same problem.   

I filed 3rd week of January. I forgot to add the health insurance info and I waited til beginning of March and called and I had to send in two forms and now I'm still waiting for the federal. Yes very frustrating.

I filed my taxes January 18 2020 and mine still says processing but I got my stimlus but nobody can tell me why I haven't got my tax refund.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies