turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same her,mine was supposed to be direct deposit then they said a check comes out 05/01 so today is the 02 and I'll let u know when or if I receive it..

Gerardine1980
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I have filled 2/1/2020. I mailed all my paperwork for both State and Federal. I received my State but no Federal yet. My stimulus check, yes received fast. Still waiting on the Federal. Where you at?? 

bonnierob1156
Returning Member

Im in the exact same boat as you. With all thats going on at the irs, im not expecting to see my money for a long time.

YvesWhite

Where is my tax refund? It was excepted January 2020? It's still saying still being processed?

I havent received my stimulas or my federal return and filed jan 28. When i go to where's my refund it ask for my banking info and if i received a return or do i owe. I actually had to go to hr block to finish my return because turbo tax didnt do anything to help me fix my problem. So i know what i getting for a federal return but cant put that number in because i didnt received my return yet so i am stuck i cant even give the IRS my banking info 

FLMAMA310

Yup mine says to Be mailed on 5/1/2020

FLMAMA310

Oh and tax return still says being processed filed beginning of feb 

LTz
Level 2

I received my stimulus in mail. Tax still being processed. Someone care to please file a White House petition and let us know? I am not good at writing. But there many of us hanging in this terrible situation when we need money the most. They don’t here us on here. We should reach out.

So when i go to the get my payment it ask for your wages plus i filed married but separate but any ways it ask for my wages i put that in but i dont know if i should hit i receive money and put in HR block total and then my bank info. I am afraid if i put receive that i wont get my money. Everyone i know has gotten there stimulas and i dont know whats the hold up or what to do 

My husband has the same issue he got his 2018 with no problem he filed his 2019 early January he is still waiting for his 2019 refund he got his stimulus two dependents but the amount of his was only 1200 so we turn toba tax advocate to help us find out about what's going with our 2019 we were told once the IRS closed the doors all efile and paper files are on hold until it opens back up

Both of my son filed they taxes in jan an we still aint heard nothing on there taxes nor did they get a stimulus check wat is really going on

Boney001
Returning Member

I filed Feb. 06,2020 and it's still being processed. Sent them the info and still waiting for due date.Got stimulus check in last year's acct. but no reund

Thats awful so what we just have to wait i mean the IRS has my banking info because HR block process my federal but i did have to send in 2 forms because my wife had me removed from our health insurance. But i still havent received no stimulas and no refund at all. And when i go to the portal it says go to your 2018 taxes and i dont have them. So i stuck in limbo 

I am the same way file Feb. 9. Receive a letter form the IRS. Mail back what they needed and  still no word on my refund. But received my stimulus check. This is crazy. So all we can do is wait. 

Me either I need the number too. I'm still waiting on both refund and stimulus check too.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies