Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

WELL SMITTY, WE HAVE TO SIT BACK AND WAIT BC THESE IDIOTS CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT, AND THIS IS EVERY SINGLE YEAR FOR ME, BY THE TIME I GET MY REFUND, IM ALMOST READY TO GET THE NEXT LOL, MINE WAS ACCEPTED FEB. 12th, IM TIRED OF HAVING TO WAIT EVERY DARN YEAR FOR IT

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im in the same situation as well! I need my taxes, i got bills i need to pay

Nothing. Other than its been accepted. Be patient. Never had this happen in the 9 yrs with tt. They say it's the irs but have heard from many that tt added stimulus amounts on our taxes....line 30 that threw our refunds to the return department of the IRS. So nothing to do but....Continue to wait. 🤬

Howed you file? With tt? To check status log into tt and it will tell you. 

Also tt will send you a email saying your return has been accepted. 

Sorry to hear bud. I haven't had them issues usually I've gotten back within 2 weeks but this **removed*** is putting the wambusal on everyone's returns ig. 

Well they should have sent you a confirmation email saying that they have been accepted like everyone else gets when filed. Stating the irs has accepted your federal refund. 

It shouldn't because the same bs happening with everyone else to. Its because of the stimulus and the understaffed irs, and the several million people that filed early as their still trying to get caught up on some people's 2019 returns. Also I read a news article today saying to be patient as the stimulus money screwed millions of peoples returns up and they have to manually fix and send them out. Which they said 6-8 weeks from date accepted as mines been that. But they told me on phone if nothing by 10 weeks call them back. So we continue to wait.  Sucks as I have Bills to pay.....Yesterday.  

Tt acts like they don't know wtfs going on. Blaim the irs. Or give you a bunch of stupid things the delay could be. Tt added stimulus money received on line of return and that automatically sent our returns to the refund department of the IRS. So we continue to play the waiting game. From what I was told when contacted irs if I don't hear anything within 10 weeks from date accepted to call back. Mine accepted on the 13th of February.....🤬🖕

Means your waiting. Like the millions of us. The stimulus money screwed up our taxes and now have to be done manually to make sure stimulus money needs to be added or subtracted. Up to 10 weeks I was told on phone by IRS. So hurry up and wait. 

And the waiting continues after you get your mailing date!  I went through it all finally march 27th was given to me as to when they would mail stimulus. Two weeks tomorrow nothin has come in the mail.  And even though I didnt get 600 stimulus.  And put it on my tax return as a rebate i have found out they denied me the rebate... dont know why yet.  Cause I'm still waiting for the tax return and letter that was supposed to be sent out last Monday as to their reasoning why they denied the tax rebate claim on line 30 that made me wait an extra month and a half.  

And tt says crap like oh your status bars disappearing means nothing. Its browser issues. This happens every year.  It means nothing.  If you really give it some thought one knows turbotax is in bed with the irs. Never again.  Never again will I file a tax return.

My return still says "being processed" and i do not have a date. I still have not received my stimulus and we were supposed to get them today 4/7.

What number did you call. I only get automated at IRS number.

That's so frustrating. Mine was accepted the 12th of February. 

YoFR

I was advised an error code due to software used. I w need to wait until 4/26 for manual correction.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies