Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Back in early April I was told and many of others as well oh you need to file a simple tax return for 2019 to get your stimulus and so I went through Turbo Tax website to file. So they made me print the return to sign and send it in. I did what the IRS wanted and all of the sudden a week later oh no you don't need to do nothing at all we will send it to you automatically. the where's my payment tool is useless and when I log into turbo tax I get this message,  It looks like you've already mailed in your 2019 tax return. The IRS has the info they need to qualify you for a stimulus payment. Note that you can't update your payment info here—the IRS will either send payment to your bank account or mail you a check.

Well if the IRS has my info then why am I stuck waiting for it while everyone ells got there money, You call IRS nothing. I called Turbo Tax a week ago trying to explain to the rep and she told me tax and stimulus are 2 totally different things, umm no its not when it comes down to the IRS there all linked in there eyes. I think Turbo tax owes us all some answers. I find it kind of funny how all other federal agencies  offices are closed but yet are picking up phones and working with there clients except the IRS during this time when tax payers needs answers!

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I agree 💯 on this I file my taxes Feb 4 and no refund or stimulus check wtf it's not right 

There no help either 

me neither I'll never use turbo tax again after 9 yrs mine accepted jan21 no refund or stimulus still

I electronically filed my income tax return on Sunday March 22, 20/20. And I still have not received my refund or my stimulus check since 7 weeks have passed oh, I think it's time my return gets processed and my stimulus check issued to me as soon as possible. This lengnth time is excessive even during these difficult times. Difficult because yes I do need my money, and the IRS has made 1, 000 percent certain that there is no way to contact them whatsoever. How could that possibly be?

I been using turbo for 8 or more years never had a issue till now well not with them but with the irs mines got excepted back in February got my state taxes but got a letter stating I had to fill out a form for husky Medicaid that I didn't know about I suppose to had sent that with my 1040 so I filled the form out which turbo helped me with faxes it more then once to make sure they get it n it said it takes up to 8 weeks it's been well over 8 weeks can't talk to nobody they retell u to go on their website that's know help either this is ridiculous but I got my stimulus with np smh I want n need my money especially at this time 

Absolutely! I agree. This is ridiculous. I have a small mom and poo motel with no employees so therefore didn't qualify for anything so I'm probably going to have thi things shut off and possibly even lose my motel if stuff doesn't start happening. Such as my income tax refund. Pretty **bleep** good the penalties and interest we get charged but who do we get to charge for all we are going through while waiting

Char0427

I had a problem with my insurance. Two different plans. They sent a 12c letter I filled it out and sent it back. After doing so I found out that thousands of people using turbo tax had they same issue. Turbo tax needs to get their stuff together. 

BTW I still don't have my taxes and there is no clear date when and if I will. 

I filed February 6th. Refund was accepted, projected direct deposit date was February 21st. Got a letter in the mail from the IRS saying i have to wait up to 60 days. 60 days passed on May 2nd. Every time I check the IRS "Still Processing." Of course Intuit took they're fee from my checking account cause of the delay. F#ck COVID-19 and f#ck the IRS. 

I submitted my return in January.  The estimated date of my refund was 2/17.  A few weeks later, I received a letter from the IRS requesting more info regarding my insurance.  That SAME day, I sent it via certified mail. They received it. I have the confirmation.  It's now May 19th and I still do not have my refund.

I called the IRS. They hang up after their message about COVID.

I've also contacted Tax Payer Advocate Services (part of the IRS) https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

and I got blown off by them as well because they are also in a state of being overwhelmed.

What's going on has no reflection whatsoever on Turbotax.   No one expected a pandemic and getting a stimulus check that was issued by the IRS (thus more chaos).  

Nevertheless, if I owed the amount of my refund or was late paying the IRS back...they would be all over me with letter upon letter.  (been there done that).  The fact that we have NO way of communicating with them is a disgrace.   There are"pop up" solutions going on everywhere in the world right now.  We need our refunds now more than ever.  Someone needs to get on this bandwagon and figure it out ASAP.

I'm on hold now with the IRS. Call them and use the following. Press 1 for English then 1,2,1,3,2

Don't put Social in wait, then 2, then 4.

I too, have not received any checks!! Get my payment tool SUCKS!

I'm in the same boat.  I filed March 31... says "Your tax return is still being processed"... i filed a request through the tax advocate here in Oregon last week but haven't heard anything.

We all r in the same boat using tt it seems..they dropped the ball filed in january was accepted by irs and still no taxes or stimulas..i googled class action law suit against tt..there is one started ..idk how they can take their fees when most of us still havent recieved anything but i tell ya what im fighting for all of us ..im not giving up!!

@Fhenson0518 Did they pick up your phone call??? cause im still waiting them to answer the phone and its been 43 minus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies