Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

They charged my card 184.00 for services that were supposed to be free. Even when you hit no Thanks it still charges. I am yet to receive my income tax check as well. This mail audit is crazy. Some other person can steal your kids info and claim them and now me, the mother who provides has to prove I take care of them. Sad

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

All I can say is be glad you got your stimulus check. I have the exact same thing going on but no stimulus check. When I check on it says  it doesn't know if I'm eligible or something to that effect. 

Fox1978

They took 150 dls today and i dont even get my refund , is sucks cuz now i owe that money to the bank

I filled my taxes for both years haven't gotten either turbotax messed up my gross income put I made 1700 dollars for the year my taxes are being reviewed because of them and I didn't get my stimulus so crazy cant call anyone 

Idk but mine were accepted jan 28th n it still says processing 

I filled by mail had them to get it the next day and that was March 5th as of today May 15,2020 I have not received any information or a release date

• Y same here j did make me January 31 and I have not got mine

When will i receive my taxes for 2019 it took 2 years for me to get my 2018 taxes what is the hold up

What's is the number? 

I am in the same sinking ship. This sucks! Its not right.  I hope everything works out for you!!

• Am having the same since Feb an I still have not got my fed.. or state refund not the stimulation check or no word on when smh

AE1658CF-CCDE-47C1-94D4-8463D549AE32.png

Hello our situation sounds similar. I called these numbers and was able to make some progress. They were directly from the irs website. One of these numbers are for the 

[phone number removed] “identity and refund theft victims” (this was my situation)

[phone number removed] “check status of a tax refund”

[phone number removed] “check status of a tax refund being held” 

DB762FBA-0913-4ACD-B2DC-144116D6103F.png

I'm having the same problem I did the same thing non filers I haven't heard anything SMH....

It's been more than 21 days and haven't heard anything. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies