Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Lupita3
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same thing is happening to me how do i go about getting it resent.

Mcgurk908

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Has my taxes been filed

Mcgurk908

Did you submit my tax form

Mcgurk908

[social security number removed]

miapost

I filed in Feb 2020 I still being processed wth?

My taxes still say its being processed. still waiting to get my taxes. taking long and no way to get in touch with IRS to fix problem.No live person to talk to yet 

@costaricke I had the same exact problem and did the same exact thing. Sent my info certified mail and until this day with the pandemic going on I still don't have my income tax. Never will I ever deal with Turbo Tax again.

When is im going to get my refunded

Laflaca76

Why does my tax return say still in process

My return is still being processed also. I received an email today from turbo tax saying they are going to take fees from my account. So definitely being screwed over by turbo tax. I haven't received my refund so let's take $300 and not do anything to help get my refund or advocate for me I'll never use turbo again

Mine still says it too

Yes turbo tax too their fee from my acct and i still have NOT received my refund yet!!!!

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available. Mine has been like this for 2 months and I haven't received any letters or anything. Still no stimulas either. Everyone around has gotten everything but me it seems.. from maine

That is so wrong. We're all broke and waiting on our refunds so there taking what little we have. I'm filling a complaint. With the amount they charge to file they don't help us with **bleep** and won't help us either just take our money for nothing as I see it

Never received my federal tax return that I filed on Feb 4th. So no tax return & no stimulus  yet. Keeps on saying it's being processed on federal return, & stimulus  is saying they dont have enough information. I live in Fl so we dont file State.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies